ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Et4hiel
    Original poster 109 posts

Hello,

As mentioned in the topic, both maps are still in my inventory, I know that it should be fixed 10 months ago, but still...
    Previous topic: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/95600/resolved-oxenefordscire-and-eurvicscire-treasure-hoard-map-remains-in-inventory-post-here?lang=en-US&_=1641838239865

Answering both "questions" by @Ubi-Borealis I have TU 1.2.0 installed (it's obvious) + both maps are still in my backpack. If needed can provide a SS.

Waiting for an info from you.

Cheers

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2586 posts

Hey @et4hiel

I'm sorry to hear they are still showing in your inventory. We haven't been getting other reports of this still happening, so I've forwarded a copy of your save file to the game team to look into this again. If they need any further information, we'll let you know.

Official Response
  • Et4hiel

@ubi-froggard Great and below SS that I mentioned.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 783 posts

Hello @Et4hiel and thanks for attaching those screenshots of the inventory. I have forwarded this information to the relevant department.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Official Response
  • Et4hiel

Hello @ubi-froggard and thanks for answer.

OK, will await for your updates, after 1.4.2 they are still there, FYI.

• Ubi-Oxavo

Hello again @Et4hiel and thanks for getting in touch.

As of now we don't have any updates. Thank you for your understanding while the team continue to look into this! 

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Official Response
  • Et4hiel

Hello @ubi-oxavo,

Any news regarding this matter? How did that happen that previous "fix" left them in my bags?

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@et4hiel it's been here in the discussions a few times already. Go to the hoard site, investigate treasures again and maps will disappear from the inventory.
    Unfortunately, they won't magically disappear themselves.

• Et4hiel

@bielik01 My man, thanks for the tip, but I was in both places 3 or 4 times, so it does not help.
    I know that you are trying to help, but pointing to something that doesn't fix the problems is no help.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@et4hiel it worked for me (and also for @PhilyG213 and @SidSixT)... when they announced it was finally fixed.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2888 posts

Hey guys,

Thanks for the suggestion @bielik01 - sorry to see it didn't do the trick for you @Et4hiel .

I'm afraid I don't come with an update at the moment, but when we do hear back from the team, we'll let you guys know!

Official Response
  • EbinStorn
    1 posts

I'm having this problem with the Suthsexe Hoard Map (Chertsey Abbey). I don't know how to get a vid clip from the Xbox shared to here, but I'm standing the in tattoo artist's shop right now looking at the Cross Face Scheme in the available options. So, I know I got it.

I have not verified if any of the others that I've already gotten are having the same problem. I'll update if I discover that they are.

• Ubi-Oxavo

Hello @EbinStorn, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing the issue with the Suthsexe Hoard Map. If you still would like to provide us the video, you may upload it to any third-part hosting of your choice and then simply share the link with us in this thread.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello everyone, just a quick update, our QA team wanted to know if this issue with these treasure hoard maps still remain in your inventory after the latest 1.5.1 update?

if this should be the case for you, do let us know in this thread, thank you.

Official Response
  • Et4hiel

Hello @ubi-milky,

Visited both (Oxen + Eur), collected both treasures again (+180XP) and both maps disappeared - as for me it's all good rn.
    Thanks.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Thats brilliant news @Et4hiel thank you so much for confirming this, I will keep my eyes peeled for further reports 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics