ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• longjohn119
    Original poster 1030 posts

This started before I got through the first gate at Portcestre. Since I had a handful of flaming arrows anyplace there was oil would catch me on fire. I had a helluva a time getting through the first door because ever time I would get close to the battering ram I and everyone else would catch on fire. As you can see here late in the quest the problem persisted and wouldn't go away until I made a save, quit out of the game and reloaded.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DewiMG
    1 posts

Since entering the main town in the Norway starting area I have had an arrow permanently stuck to my fingertips.

it’s in every play, including cut scenes!

I just won’t go away!

I have screenshots but it won’t let them post them on here.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey! I'm sorry you are having this issue. You should be able to upload a picture using the little icon (4th last icon on the bar when you post). Could you do so, so I can get this reported to the developers?

Also, does switching genders fix this? Try the opposite gender, then switch back.

Official Response
  • DrewK007
    1 posts

Quite often whether I have arrows or not, one will get stuck in his right hand and it will only reset if I die. It will then happen again soon after! I can’t find anyone else having this issue so far! Please help.

The arrow in the picture had caught fire and will stay there through cut scenes etc 😞

• Laugh92
    2 posts

I started having an arrow come out from my hand, its always there, I can switch to the bow and it acts normally, but when I put the bow away there is an arrow coming out like I would be holding the bow. I have logged out, logged back in, fast travelled, and restarted my system, wont go away. Doesn't stop my game, everything works normally, just with an arrow just sticking out of my hand into the air. For a while, it started with my bow constantly being on fire, i could fire an arrow and the next one would immediately be on fire, but after that stopped, there was a perma arrow jutting from my hand.

• ImaginNation
    2 posts

Got the exact same issue since yesterday. It is not gamebreaking but it is pretty annoying. I tried depletting my arrows, unequipping my bow, changing the bow type i use (in which case you end up having two arrows showing when i shoot instead of one).
    I hope there'll be a quick patch for that cause it is distracting me soooo much

• ImaginNation
    2 posts

Geez the dying trick saved me ahah

• SonOfGod0001
    1 posts

@dewimg You have to kill and load last save . So save when health is low so you come back wherever u axed yourself. I suggest a cliff of some sort!

• JezusCries
    1 posts

ARROW STUCK BUG. The Arrow stuck on EIVOR's Hand can never be removed. Have tried fast travelled and change Weapons braces. NOTHING helps.
    The arrow even shows up in cutscene. Does not go away- lloll. I might be playing the whole game with Arrow in Eivor's hand hahah. Anyone encountered this and found a fix??
    undefined

• pjc1506
    14 posts

@jezuscries LOLyeah I had this, it even sets on fire when you go near flames causing a few issues, just restarted game got rid of it.

• BigAlboski53
    6 posts

I'm digging it. Have poison build now with fire 40% of the time. By sounds of it will glitch free next time I log in. Still have had blast should go take my chances with 3 sisters lol

• JCar4327
    701 posts

I had this too. Just restart the game.

• jesusalfn
    3 posts

So I was battling a legendary animal and all of a sudden something purple like a spear was on eivor's hand, although I was playing with a hammer. I didn't pay much attention because I rsther finish the mission. And after I completed the mission I zoomed in and realized it is an arrow. I tried throwing more arrows, changing bows or weapons and still there is an arrow stuck in my hand that won't dissappear.

• colinmac42
    3 posts

Reload game. That worked for me when I got that bug in Asgard.

• DrJono
    12 posts

I have the same issue since update 1.11 reloading doesn’t solve this issue for me (playing on PS5)

• raw10Tothecorps
    9 posts

I have this happen quite often. You have to restart to clear it.

• raw10Tothecorps
    9 posts

@jesusalfn I am on PC and have this appearance issue.

undefined

• Painfullfriend
    1 posts

@laugh92 It's still not fixed i guess? i have the same issue

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

Hi everyone! I am very sorry for my delay, but I greatly appreciate your patience. If re-loading your game does not work, please try verifying your game files: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Article/000060529/Verifying-game-files-in-the-Ubsioft-Connect-Desktop-App/#:~:text=Select%20the%20Games%20tab.&text=Highlight%20the%20tile%20of%20the,icon%20in%20the%20bottom%20right.&text=A%20drop%2Ddown%20menu%20will,Select%20Verify%20files.) if on PC. Then if on PS5, please complete our guide here: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Article/000095486/Troubleshooting-technical-issues-on-PlayStation-5) which includes restoring your licenses. However, if you continue to see this arrow stuck in in Eivor's hand, please let me know!

Official Response
  • beluga25
    18 posts

Well, I have restarted several times and nothing clears it. Sometimes there are several arrows sticking through Eivor's hand, other times just one.

Suggested Topics