ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlePlay
    Original poster 695 posts

instead of creating a new one why not release updates and patches for the old ones? would it be counterproductive?

not by chance. I myself am on AC Unity most days lately ..! XD

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Simplethumb
    136 posts

I'd really like it if they added co-op to the newer games (Valhalla, Odyssey and Origins) as I really enjoy playing open world games with friends.

Doubt they'll do it but we can hope lol.

• AlePlay

they prefer to make a new game
    instead of updating and continuing to sell the old ones
    I can understand that 

• Sam_Boo26
    175 posts

I'm personally not interested in playing AC games in coop; it just really feels like a solo game for me. So if they ever add some coop, I hope it won't be as important as it was in Unity.

• AlePlay

@sam_boo26
    multiplayer is dedicated for those who are still hungry
    but ran out of single player:
    (I have exceeded 700 hours on Valhalla) I am very fond of the gameplay and the reactivity of the character
    so I still want to play, but I admit that I have almost totally exhausted the spirit I had at the first runs ..! 

the solution is simple:
    I'm re-playing the old chapters ..! XD 

• Sapog222
    5 posts

I like the idea, but drop in and out for the campaign missions would be hard to do, as there are a lot of factors you would have to consider. For example, how do you create a story that makes sense for single player and multiplayer? The traditional AC formula features a single playable character as the main character. How do you integrate multiple players into the story? Maybe just not feature them- have them appear invisible in cutscenes and such. That's fine I suppose, still just focus on the main character- but then you have to think about mission balance. Each mission would have to be designed to scale based on the number of players within the game. That's very difficult to do, considering that level design plays a large role in these games, compounded by the fact that the levels are further limited by the historical setting

• AlePlay

@sapog222 when there is a salary behind it, everything is possible .. work is work ..! They are choices XD

Suggested Topics