ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheCoconutSauce
    Original poster 18 posts

I, for one, would love to be able to raid other players camps and have them raid me.
    Players don't necessarily need to be online for this to work, but it would be cool if that was a possibility to be able to defend your camp.

The idea I had was, why not allow players to have their camp be "raidable" by other players?.
    The game could just upload an instance of their camp somewhere in the world, if players decide to raid the camp they stand the chance of either gaining more resources and if they lose, that camp gains said resources. Player camps should be harder to raid, requiring higher power levels.

You can then go the direction of allowing players to customize their camp further by adding things like watch towers, guards etc.. so to make it harder for other players as well as building and styling your camp in your own way.
    You can introduce a scoreboard system, or clan leaderboard.
    Players can opt in or out of this at will.

There should be a reward for opting in and that could be Ubisoft Points as a worthy reward, Such as defending against 5 raids, 10, 15 ... as vice versa winning 5, 10, 15... raids

There is so much you can do with this, and I am sure you the devs can come up with better concepts than I.
    Though, I think it will put the raiding system to good use and have people such as myself looking forward to farming resources as there is more of a purpose for that.
    Also, a little competition is fun. AC Valhalla runs really well and has a good foundation for this to be a reality.

Just an idea, I hope it comes true, thought ill share that.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics