ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EpicHobo69
    Original poster 13 posts

"Horses"
    Issue with spec ops is that friendly fire doesn't count towards bar progression during the final phase of the spec ops, as most may be aware using poison weapons can result in the bar being stuck as soldiers will kill each other without progressing the bar. However for players like me who do not use poison weapons, the progress bar still gets stuck repeatedly in cocodrilo, this is actually due to other methods of friendly fire between soldiers like "vehicle" friendly fire.
    The problematic vehicle in cocodrilo are the horses, for some reason soldiers mounted on horses will, quite often, ram and kill soldiers approaching the player on foot (This problem is more common during fire fights and less common when using stealth). I noticed this as I was about to snipe a soldier on foot when he was abruptly slammed and killed by a mounted soldier behind him. Initially I thought it was quite funny, however I discovered that the progress bar didn't tick up and alas I was eventually stuck at 87% during "Secure the Lighthouse". Additionally after killing mounted soldiers, when the horses are leaving the map I have seen it also ram and kill approaching soldiers without progressing the progress bar. I feel like the latter situation is the real issue as they tend to move sporadically when they are leaving the map without a rider and will often run into a clustered group of soldiers approaching the lighthouse.
    Please fix this problem soon by either removing horses from the spec ops or by allowing the progress bar to progress when a soldier dies regardless of the means, as I malded quite hard whenever I have to reset or just abandon a cocodrilo run. Thanks!

**This may also be the reason progress bar gets stuck in other spec ops its just rarer for tanks or AVs to run over the soldiers as they don't move as sporadically as horses

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3549 posts

Hello EpicHobo69 thank you for your post and for sharing your findings with this special operation.

We have an ongoing investigation into this Crocodillo mission and we understand that friendly fire and kills by enemies killing one another, do not count towards the progress bar.

If you haven't done so already, would you be able to answer the following questions for our QA team >

• How many times did the issue occur for you? Was it every Crocodrillo special operation mission attempt?
    • Were you in any specific spot when the kills stopped counting?
    • Do you have your save file uploaded to the cloud, so that we may access it?
    Official Response
  • EpicHobo69
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-milky

• It happens quite frequently on crocodillo runs, every run it usually happens at least once, some runs it happens in all 3 lives.
    • I was camping around the lighthouse
    • Yep my file should be uploaded to cloud
  • Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@epichobo69 Thank you for your report, save files, and for answering these questions for us.

We've forwarded on this information to the development team for closer investigation. Please keep an eye out for more on this on our News and Announcements page. We may be back in touch should the team have any additional questions relating to the  "Cocodrilo" special op objective.

Thanks again!

Official Response

Suggested Topics