ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HugoCatarino
    Original poster 4 posts

Hey there, hope all is well 🙂

So i noticed that "the agent" horn is not working as song. For example, the "lucha libre" horn, "the chase horn", "sweet n' icy horn", etc - they play as a full song with only one click on the car's horn. You click once, and the song keeps playing until you shut it down by clicking on the horn again.

But for the Agent horn, we need to keep pressing the horn if we want to hear the song. Since the horn in the vanity menu has the "song" icon (such as the sweet n'icy) i'm assuming this is an error, so I'm sharing the issue.

Here's a link of a video i posted on youtube about it.

You can tell that once i'm in the car i'm pressing the horn button a single time (because the horn button in PS4 is linked to the lights button, you can tell the lights turn on once i press the horn), and the song does not play. Only once i'm pressing the button (you can tell because the lights do not go off) the song plays. I tried on a couple of other "song" horns to see the difference.

Thanks in advance for looking and fixing this, best regards 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 828 posts

@hugocatarino Hi there, thank you for providing so much information on this issue! I especially appreciate that you included a video.

Since we haven't seen many reports of this issue, I'd like to confirm that the issue persists after some basic troubleshooting. Can you complete the steps in this FAQ and update this thread if the issue persists?

Official Response
  • OBu42
    221 posts

@ubi-mushy

It would have been much easier for everyone, if you just tried it by yourself instead of proposing unnecessary tasks...

I can confirm the same issue on a PC. Maybe one reason why you heard no reports is, that the default answer is "check the game files, read the FAQ." And fixes take several months. For players, this is just a waste of time.

• Anykeyer
    181 posts

Yea, this is how this horn works across all platforms. No ammount of "basic troubleshooting" is going to change that.

Also cartoon engine sound horn has the same problem. It should be a toggle but instead requires holding horn button.

• HugoCatarino
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-mushy Hi, thanks for the answer! Yes, even after the troubleshooting the horn still not works as supposed.

Best regards 🙂

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Thanks for confirming this @hugocatarino !

And for confirm this is on other platforms guys.

This has been reported to the team so we'll let you know as and when we have more information from them.

Thanks for the reports!

Official Response

Suggested Topics