7 posts

@ubi-keo Thank you. Hopefully this will be fixed soon 😄

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

@ii-raven-ii You're welcome.

Official Response
  • avicura
    1 posts

@ii-raven-ii @renownedkiller8 I had the same exact issue and was panicking cause I'm like 110 hours in. I was able to fix it by going the Petuaria Ruins just Northeast of where you rescued the scout. The dog is supposed to run there, but doesn't. I followed the road up to the ruins and when I got there the next part of the quest triggered. Hope this helps! Def going to save much more frequently after this.

• II--RAVEN--II
    7 posts

@avicura wow I did what you did and yes the game continues tnx a lot 😄

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to follow Beonton during "Road to Hamartia" into a single Megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge. By creating a single thread, it helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find place.

Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us within the forums. I'd like to provide you all with an update from the investigation into Beonton's reluctance to lead. The development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a definite ETA for when this update will be released for the game. As soon as we have more confirmed details regarding this, they will be posted within this thread and via patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2482 posts

Hey everyone, 

This issue should now be fixed with today's update. The patch notes can be found here

If you still have this issue after updating the game, please let us know here.

Official Response
  • kallekanobi
    1 posts

yeah i have the same problem, i have been following this dog for ages how do i fix this bug?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @kallekanobi! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble progressing in "Road to Hamartia" whilst following Beonton. This issue should have been resolved in TU 1.5.0.

If you are still experiencing issues whilst following Beonton, would you be able to provide us with a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • What happens when you try to follow Beonton during "Road to Hamartia." If he's getting stuck, or isn't moving, please show us where this issue occurs.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • shoedovoodoo
    1 posts

Hey there I read the issue is patched but the dog beonton is taking me around the entire map it feels like. We've been on the river forever I dont have a save recent enough to restart can anyone help?

• eowingsis
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard I’m on 1.5.0.1 and have been following this dog around for twenty minutes. How do I fix this. Thanks

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2814 posts

Hey there guys,

Thank you for getting back in touch with us and sorry for the delayed response!

As noted, this issue is believed to have been resolved in a previous patch.

If you're now encountering this in 1.5.0.1 could you please provide;

• A video of the issue
    • A current save uploaded to the cloud (it will have a small cloud icon next to it)

We can then take a closer look and re-raise this to the team if necessary.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • eowingsis
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard Just saw your response. I'll update with the info you requested.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

Hi @eowingsis apologies for the late response and thanks.

As soon as we have received your video we will reopen this issue for the development team to investigate again.

Official Response
  • eowingsis
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard

here is a link to a video
    https://www.xbox.com/play/media/PYFLXU99
    I’m on 1.5.1

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @eowingsis, thanks for your response there - much appreciated 🙂 .

I can see that you have managed to upload your save file to cloud too, therefore I can confirm that the investigation for this has been re-opened.

If we will require any additional information, we may update the thread accordingly. Until then, apologies about any inconvenience and if you have any further queries in the meantime, let us know!

Official Response
  • SpartanBadger1
    1 posts

@ubi-froggard what do we do if the dog teleports under the map and far away from the quest beginning. I dropped of the scout they just stand there I go to leave the area and the dog teleports 5,000 meters away and under the map

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2309 posts

Hello @spartanbadger1,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please confirm your current game version? Secondly, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can pass it along to the team for further investigation?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • kromlech86
    1 posts

@ubi-froggard not fixed I play Xbox one been following dog for half hr circles an bs

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @kromlech86! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble following Beonton in "Road to Hamartia." To help us to look into this issue further, would you be able to provide us with a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • What happens when you try to follow Beonton during "Road to Hamartia." If he's getting stuck, or isn't moving, please show us where this issue occurs.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics