ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1605 posts

Hi there,

This issue has been reported and is currently under investigation. At the moment, a workaround is to rollback to a previous save.

If using an older save still does not help fix this issue, please get in touch and we can take details to issue a report to our game team.

Thank you for understanding!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

@renownedkiller8 I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue.

As my colleague Ubi-Nacho explained, the issue is currently being investigated and the only option at this time is to load a previous save before you started the quest, however I understand that it is not possible for you to do this.

I have forwarded your account details and save file to the development team to help with their investigation.

Official Response
  • RENOWNEDKILLER8
    4 posts

Thanks @ubi-keo, just wanted to check if there was any solution yet or if I can provide anything else to help solve the issue?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1243 posts

@renownedkiller8

Not at this stage I'm afraid, the issue is under active investigation. Your save file was submitted to the team investigating this issue, at present that's all we require but if they request any further info from you we'll let you know. Apologies for the inconvenience caused whilst we're working on getting this resolved.

Official Response
  • RENOWNEDKILLER8
    4 posts

@ubi-orion are there any timeframe with these issues, desperate to get back to the game!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2309 posts

Hello @RENOWNEDKILLER8,

Thank you for the update.

From the investigation, I can see that the development team were unable to reproduce this issue earlier - however, based on the saves we provided they're currently investigating the root of this issue. Once we have an update or any ETA, we will let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • LiquidPlumber
    4 posts

@davide-j i am also having a problem with this bug, the dog just goes into the river and keeps swimming

• Krashdog
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 890 posts

@liquidplumber Hey, and thanks for letting us know that you are experiencing this as well. If you try re-loading a previous save and trying again do you see the same result? Also, please try verifying your game files and test your game again. However, if this continues afterwards, please send me a video that shows this from your gameplay. Just post the video to YouTube as unlisted and then provide the link here.

Official Response
  • BULLDOZAg14
    1 posts

I cannot report to halfdan before the quest of following beonton because it dosnt give me the option to. The quest for follow beonton appears but the dog is just lounging and i cannot progress in the game any further please help.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @bulldozag14 and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to progress in the quest 'Road to Hamartia' due to Beonton not moving.

I can confirm that two other players have reported this issue previously and the development team are investigating.

First of all can you please check that you have the latest game update installed. If you do then try loading a previous save before you started the quest then try again.

However if this is not possible or you encounter the issue again then could you provide a video to show that Beonton is not moving. Can you also show the location on the map where he is and your quest log screen.

Official Response
  • II--RAVEN--II
    7 posts

@ubi-keo Please help me too I have exactly the same problem like in his save file too where beonton stayed in donecaestre and doesn't move at all.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @ii-raven-ii and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with the quest 'Road to Hamartia' due to Beonton not moving.

I can see that this issue is still being investigated.

Could you please ensure that you have the latest update installed and also try verifying your game files, then try again.

If the issue persists could you provide a video demonstrating the issue. In the video can you go to your quest log screen to show your active quests, then show that Beonton is not moving and show his location on the map. We can then forward this on to the development team.

Official Response
  • II--RAVEN--II
    7 posts

@ubi-keo I've already tried verifying it or do another quest and unfortunately didn't save it before the quest started and didn't tried reloading. So I'm kinda stuck on that quest right now. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. 🙂

• Ubi-Keo

@ii-raven-ii Thanks for your response.

Could you please provide a video if possible as mentioned in my post above and we will forward this onto the development team along with your account details and save file, thanks.

Official Response
  • II--RAVEN--II
    7 posts

@ubi-keo uhmm how i can send videos and my save files here? it just says error.

• II--RAVEN--II
    7 posts

@ubi-keo Can I just send it by Gmail or something? If yes, can I have the ubisoft gmail that I will send it to since I can't send the files here.

• Ubi-Keo

@ii-raven-ii For the video can you please upload it to a file sharing website then post the URL link in the thread.

For the save file we can get that from your account, just ensure you have the latest save uploaded on the cloud.

Official Response
  • II--RAVEN--II
    7 posts

@ubi-keo

here you go 😄

• Ubi-Keo

@ii-raven-ii Thanks, I have forwarded these on to the development team.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics