ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bacheh_Mosbat
    Original poster 63 posts

You need to kill 10 eagles for this challenge and I have killed more than 10 eagles and not a single one has registered for this core challenge.
    I wonder if other PC players have managed to complete this challenge.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• EpicHobo69
    13 posts

@bacheh_mosbat yea I am also having this issue. I have checked exophase and only 1 person (0.06%) has completed this challenge. I have killed at least 20 tainted eagles across multiple mind level 1, mind level 2 and mind level 5 runs so not sure if a bug or we are simply shooting the wrong eagles.
    Would appreciate if Ubi can confirm if we are meant to be killing the tainted eagles above the radio tower?

• lex_47
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Rammst0ne
    14 posts

Same problem here, it doesn't work.

Side note on Ubisoft challenges, did you figure out how to do the "good boy" challenge to pet a golden animal? I assume its the gold rats you can kill for buffs, but they always run away and despawn so I don't understand how you are supposed to pet them

• EpicHobo69
    13 posts

@Rammst0ne I have done this challenge.
    Yep u need to interact with the golden rats HOWEVER not the ones with in the middle or at the end of trials. For this challenge u need to encounter a wild golden rat randomly in the map. Listen for the rat like sounds (open camera to try and tag or have the tagging animals temporary power) and approach it crouched/disarmed, it shouldn't run away and it should prompt you to feed it.

• KalleKa1a
    36 posts

I'm having this same issue with Xbox Series X. I've shot at least 5 Eagles down when they've attacked me and none of those have been registered by Ubisoft Connect challenges.

• Khaos004
    60 posts

@bacheh_mosbat On PS4, killed eagles also not counting for me.

• Khaos004
    60 posts

@epichobo69 That person who has completed it always manages to do bugged challenges. He's a cheater.

• Gryma-
    30 posts

Hi !

I am the only one on Exophase who already finish the DLC challenges. First, im on PC, not on PS4. I just do the DLC (like a lot of ppl i think) the first day and nothing bug for me on the Challenges.
    I cant answer why that's work for me and dont work for other people (actually, another guy finish all challenges too). My friend (playing on PS4) got 3 bugged challenges, same than yours.

• EpicHobo69
    13 posts

@Khaos004 probs just buggy code xD. Hopefully ubi at least address and fix the issue soon but maybe something super wack is going on 😕

• inDarKness
    4 posts

Just finish dlc challenges,100% on Exophase,i finish core challenge ''I Hate Them'' in side mission - Sound And Fury on top on tower i kill 3 golden eagles then i just start free roam do some others activities after i go back to tower and kill 2 eagles then i start new game and kill last 5.I am on ps5 for me nothing bugged.For ho asking about how pet golden animal i just upload video and i show you location where i found golden rat, its a random but hope thise help you

• EpicHobo69
    13 posts

@Bacheh_Mosbat I actually think I found the issue. The problem is that for some reason killing the eagles do not grant any base respect (DLC currency), which means the code's bugging out and is not treating the eagles as mobs we have killed, hence 0/10. I thought I was getting respect however its just cuz I have the "Pagans Wrath" skill which makes tagged enemies drop currency. Not 100% about this theory but if someone else can confirm by killing the eagles without tagging them that would be nice!

• Enkidu98
    47 posts

I have the same issue. No eagles are counting for me.

• Khaos004
    60 posts

@epichobo69 Not counting for me untagged. Have you found out anything else?

• Bacheh_Mosbat
    Original poster 63 posts

@epichobo69 This issue happens on mind level 2-5, on mind level 1 you still receive the basic respect for killing eagles plus bonus respect for killing marked eagles. on higher levels the basic respect disappears.
    I tried on all 5 levels and this challenge still doesn't work.

• max.corleone
    4 posts

I have the same issue

• EpicHobo69
    13 posts

@Bacheh_Mosbat thanks for testing bro! I'm stumped then, guess we have to wait for ubi to fix the issue. I'm surprised they haven't responded or even addressed this post yet

• Khaos004
    60 posts

@indarkness Thanks for the video, it was a big help. Anything else you can tell us about the eagles? Tried tagged, not tagged, different weapons, during the mission, after the mission - nothing seems to work.

• inDarKness
    4 posts

@khaos004 pretty sure i kill them in mind lvl 1 in top mission radio tower every time i kill them i check my stats in ubi core proggres like i always do and they counted and pretty sure am not tagging them

• Khaos004
    60 posts

@indarkness Ok thank you. Will keep trying.

Suggested Topics