ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xpzone
    Original poster 3 posts

This game just got worse with the second DLC release, instead of making real content they just reskinned the first DLC.
    The DLC for FC6 are crap , not even worth playing and why would you want to go through them 5 times to finish.
    This is an utter disgrace, A very good way to kill the game series. What were you thinking " UBI Original Crap"

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• buckeroo
    8 posts

@xpzone Completely agree, I assumed that each DLC would be different as was the case in FC 5, but instead it's exactly the same game with different characters. I could go with the first one OK, it was a totally different type of gameplay so was a nice change from the main game, but it's a rather niche style requiring continuous play for hours so as not to loose progress - however as I live in the real world and not, to coin a US expression "live in my mom's basement" it's not something I want to repeat 2 more times.

FC6 is now dead to me, especially with the fact they won't repair bugs (after all they already have your cash) such as the Lola's Black Market weapons bug & the "Lion's Den" mission bug (no weapon or armour set after completing) Apparently starting again cures it, but without multiple save slots to start new and keep existing progress, I'm not going to bother.

I've followed FC since the Crytek original and always pre-ordered and not been disappointed, but never again - I'll wait until it's out, read the reviews and if it seems OK wait for the massive price slash that seemed to happen not long after release.

• Ampee1
    175 posts

+1 on this. It's really a nice touch that you can play all three villians "mini story" (and also launching it from the main map using an in-game console is great, just like arcade in FC5) but this should have been only 1 DLC covering all three villains.

I would have preffered base game additions: more weapons to the loot pool, new gadgets, new side quests (the trejo and the upcoming 2 are great ideas!!!) etc...

• xpzone
    Original poster 3 posts

Yes I will never pre order from UBI again, not to mention the waste of money the Gold Edition was.
    This game was a cash grab from day one. As said allready the DLC's should have been in the first one letting you play each villain, not 3 separate DLC's and charge money for it.
    No wonder people are leaving UBI in droves.

To sum it up FC6 is what Ghostbusters 2016 was to the original Ghostbusters ( a very lame and [censored] cash grab ).

Suggested Topics