ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Steven527
    Original poster 389 posts

Kill Maksimova for 1,000,000 xp... and I watch the XP bar barely nudge. Ubi, can you guys count? Forget I asked

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1376 posts

@steven527

Well they are giving you the exchange in Mexican Pesos... you do the math! 😊

1,000,000 Mexican Peso equals
    49,101.50 United States Dollar

• Church367A
    147 posts

@steven527 I've always had my suspicions due to so many magazines capping out at 15 rounds instead of the 20 they should have. Or even in Wildlands where total ammo would be some odd number where you would not even have every magazine topped off.

• Rootimus
    59 posts

@church367a - not to mention the sheer weight of ammo you're carrying around in Wildlands. With my regular Mk17 / Honey Badger / M9 loadout, I'm carrying over 18 magazines with 7.62mm, plus 9x 9mm mags for the sidearm. My rusty math says that's over 16kg of ammo I'm lugging around, not to mention where the hell am I physically putting all 27 of those mags? Any future GR games really need an encumbrance system.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1376 posts
    @church367a - not to mention the sheer weight of ammo you're carrying around in Wildlands. With my regular Mk17 / Honey Badger / M9 loadout, I'm carrying over 18 magazines with 7.62mm, plus 9x 9mm mags for the sidearm. My rusty math says that's over 16kg of ammo I'm lugging around, not to mention where the hell am I physically putting all 27 of those mags? Any future GR games really need an encumbrance system.

I believe someone here had the answer to that, you are carrying what your nincompoop teammates can't carry? but that was more for mines, C4, etc, etc.

For me, the simple answer would be... if they bother to make an effort and work on the teammates how it should be, the ammo, weapons and other gadgets should be divided between the 4 of them. Instead of childish classes, one should be the sniper and be coded accordingly, the other the support, CQB and Marksman, etc. If they allow for soul swapping then there is your replayability as you can take the mission, at least, 4 different ways.

Now, what the hell does this has to do with the 1M XP I don't know. 😊

• Steven527
    Original poster 389 posts

on closer inspection it is 100,000 not a million. Still doesn't seem to budge the needle much.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1376 posts

@steven527

Well, that's even less then

100,000 Mexican Peso equals
    4,924.90 United States Dollar

• Flanker1Six
    228 posts
    @FcAc-No-Moe

Well, that's even less then

100,000 Mexican Peso equals
    4,924.90 United States Dollar

He should be GLAD he's getting pesos. When I was in Afghanistan the exchange ratre was 50 to 1.

100,000 Afghanis
    $2000. USD

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1376 posts

@flanker1six

Well, I was just trying to be nice.

100,000 Venezuelan Bolivares is on $0.40 USD

Suggested Topics