ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mossphirunpong
    Original poster 2 posts

Rainbow Six Extraction please , need to have smart AI Teammates in the game and should have offline play available so some people like me Can go on and play with AI , and give them order , like in Far Cry 5 , New Dawn and Ghost Recon Series , Rainbow Six used to have and need to have some good stories with AI Teammates along side , please make it happen for this game, and just incase if not many people going to play this game we can do with our AI squad of our choice and loadouts , i really hope the developer already considered this and have AI teammates system in the game already

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CptSniper4team
    11 posts

@mossphirunpong My friend I usually like to play co op.In The division, the matching system worked great, I hope that the matching system in this game will be like this.If they add something like AI teammates ,the game will be played for a long time and it will be nice. I don't know if the game makers will consider adding teammates, but dude, the idea is great.I'm sorry about the English translation.

• Spitfire3789
    1 posts

@mossphirunpong This would be incredible. Honestly ill settle for offline play. Its ridiculous that a game that can be played 100% solo requires an internet connection

• GhostAgent14
    200 posts

@mossphirunpong
    This is a great idea!! It would be fantastic to be able to do some solo stuff with AI teammates here and there for some variety. I have already tried going solo and got crushed pretty quickly!! Lol.

• shaggytoph
    68 posts

Sorry to sound like a hater, but if you're a solo player like me, the game already adjusts its difficulty by giving you less objectives than it would normally give to a team of 3, it does this to compensate that there are no AI teammates around. So basically, I'm saying AI teammates will most likely never going to be a thing in the game. Other similar PVE shooter games like Deep Rock Galactic never introduced AI teammates due to the weird & unpredicting behavior the AI had, you can just look at Back 4 Blood AI, it's not in a great state, it jumps off ledges, sometimes doesn't revive, etc. It took a lot of time to fix the AI in left 4 dead 2 back in the say, so I don't think Extraction devs will risk their game's reputation at this point experimenting with AI teammates.

• brun0f53
    17 posts

damn remove the stupid solo game mode, this game is a multiplayer game, why i always hear players want to play solo in multiplayer game, there are many solo game to buy , why i always hear people want to play solo offline in a multiplayer game, i will never understand that

Because of that developper loose time to put stupid IA teamate in the game instead of release content. So please stop talking to make a solo game with a coop game

• I_am_perplexing
    64 posts

@mossphirunpong I'd definitely be down for this as Sometime playing with randoms Gets tedious as only 2% of the time I que with randoms They end up [censored] up the objective on purpose not exfiling at the end or just taking and alerting the entire area as level 1 operators on purpose and on top of that [censored] talking me even when I end up higher on the leaderboard for the match

I'd prefer ai team mates over the risk of getting brain dead twam mates

• Snoopy0211
    2 posts

@mossphirunpong
    I would love this as I like playing by myself also. Would be a great tactical addition.

• DanHibikiFanXM
    39 posts

Once upon a time, commandable AI squad mates were a staple of this franchise. How far Rainbow Six has fallen...

• Agent_Ares
    164 posts

@sniper4team In division there was some what of a "forced" gameplay style - but with extraction you got 2 types of gameplay. Straight up bum rush and slow and stealthy.

I think if MM is going to work it should basically use "Style" based match-making.

• Disneyadventure
    23 posts

@brun0f53 we play solo to practice skills so when we do team up we know what we asr doing.

I bet you like to whine about bad players in your group also lol

• brun0f53
    17 posts

@disneyadventure
    not really dont care of good or bad players,just want to play coop in a coop game that it, just say no place for solo AI in this type of game !!

if you want to play solo go for it, but dont say to developper to put stupid AI in this game, give us content and not content for solo players or the game will die

In all coop game i hear people say why can playy solo and blabla, dude is a coop game for coop players not a solo game, you can play so many solo game like assasin creed,far cry ,do you hear people say ubisoft why i can play coop in assassin creed, NO! So stop to want what the game is not.

• NLxAROSA
    17 posts

@brun0f53 There's literally a solo mode in the game and a whole cutscene for it. Though I agree solo mode doesn't need AI team mates: it needs a bit of balancing, that's all.

• brun0f53
    17 posts

@nlxarosa
    ok no problem with that( balance solo mode) !! I just answer to the post «  need AI teammates in this game «  i just explain a big NO!! ( dont need to put effort in solo mode like with AI)

• Silver_Hawk
    4 posts

@spitfire3789 Troubleshooter, a korean game, used to require internet connection, but they changed it.

Suggested Topics