ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• unexactriot299
    Original poster 12 posts

ubisoft in-game Overlay not working when I press Shift+F2 unless I press the ubisoft icon from the main menu I'm encountering this problem for month now.
    note:
    enable in-game overlay for supported games in the ubisoft connect settings is enabled.
    the key bending for the overlay is set to (Shift + F2).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1693 posts

@unexactriot299 Hiya! Sorry to hear the overlay has been having some troubles for you while in Rainbow Six Siege. If this has been an ongoing issue, I recommend checking if Ubisoft Connect and Rainbow Six Siege are installed on the same hard drive, and your Ubisoft Connect client is set to run Administrator Rights. I would also check if verifying your game files may help remedy the problem seeing the overlay in Rainbow Six Sige's main menu when using the Shift + F2 commands. If you have tried this and the issue persists in the main menu screen, please try reinstalling Ubisoft Connect to ensure you have the latest version installed. Please keep us posted if this helps or there are no new results so we can continue looking over this with you. Thank you!

Official Response
  • unexactriot299
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubi-smash I have reinstalled ubisoft connect for about 4 times and the in-game overlay is still not working in rainbow six siege even though it works in other ubisoft games.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@unexactriot299 Sorry to hear your issue persists. If our Basic PC Troubleshooting guide does not help with this, I'd recommend that you reach out to our Support Team via our Support Website, Twitter DMs, or Facebook PMS with copies of your MSINFO and DXDiag, as well as a description of the issue (you can even send a link to your post here). Once received, our teams will be able to look into this further with you.

If you're contacting through Social Media, please make sure to also include the username and email address associated with your Ubisoft account. Our teams there will have to link your account before you're able to upload your files. Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics