ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JonyFury
    Original poster 2 posts

Before I decided to write, I did and checked all the steps that you suggest in this case. I have updated all drivers to the newest ones. Internet connection works fine (Internet via cable, not via wifi). Game files checked. It keeps crashing the game with Delta 3 bug after playing for a while. Can't play

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TK105
    60 posts

@jonyfury First of all, immediately after entering the game, display "Network Stats" as shown in the image below and check the value of "Latency".
    "Latency" means the so-called communication response speed "Ping".

Approximately 20-30 is the optimum response speed, but if it exceeds 100, it will be a disconnection judgment in the game and it will often be a DELTA error.
    If Latency is high, it means that the communication between "your home line / net service(ISP) " and "UBI's game server" is not good.
    In this case, there may be only measures such as considering changing to a good ISP or using a good VPN.

If your environment is a PC ...
    1. Ensure that you are on the Windows 10 desktop.
    2. Right click on the start menu and choose Command Prompt (Admin)/ Windows PowerShell (Admin) from the menu.
    3. Type in the command  netsh winsock reset  Then press Enter to execute.

Then try the following in the same way.
    3. Type in the command  netsh int ipv6 reset  Then press Enter to execute.

For PS4or5 and Xbox, try restarting your communication device by turning the power of your modem or router off and then on again.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

Hi there @JonyFury

Sorry to hear you're seeing this connection error, thank you for letting us know what steps you've tried so far.

Could you confirm for us if you were able to find and follow our The Division 2 specific troubleshooting guide? Can you also tell us if this happens at any particular time during gameplay, or does this seem to be random?

Thank you @TK105 for all of this additional information to help out here, it's much appreciated!

Official Response
  • TK105
    60 posts

@jonyfury Oh, I forgot to write it.
    This is an assumption for a PC, but if you still can't solve it, please try the following.
    Open My Computer, copy and paste the following characters into the address field, and press enter.

shell:Personal\My Games

You should reach the My Games folder, so rename the "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" folder inside it to something like "Tom Clancy's The Division 2_"

Then start Division 2. Please check if it works properly. 
    After launching, a new "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" folder will be regenerated in My Games by default and may be resolved.
    If this procedure solves the problem, delete the renamed folder.
    If you cannot solve the problem, it means that the cause is different, so delete the newly created folder and rename the renamed folder to the original name. 

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@tk105 Thanks for your help in this thread, and for taking the time to include some useful screenshots too.

Hopefully this can be resolved by following the advice already posted here. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics