ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• veskis
    Original poster 1 posts

A guard spawns outside of the playable area, making it impossible to complete the objective.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• iiAssassinXxii
    2 posts

@veskis I've got the exact same problem. I think it's the guard from the highest section where two start at. By the time I've got to that area there's only 1 guard left and no body in sight and I've not already killed him. Going to try some other possible fixes and I'll let you know if anything works.

[Edit] Managed to kill all the guards by engaging the middle 3 guards (1 crossbow and 2 archers up high) after the first guard on the right. I'm not sure if the guards dropping to their death rather than you hitting/killing them is what messes it up. I then had some headshots not register despite clearly being headshots and 1 shot kills. Stupid game.

[Edit 2] Just managed to complete it. There's 5 guards on the left hand side. The one next to the cage I would suggest killing first out of them lot as he glitched under the map a couple of times for me if he was alert and trying to move towards me. Pain to get it done but it is achievable with the glitches.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that there is a guard spawning outside the area making it unable to complete. Thanks for providing a workaround that worked for you @iiAssassinXxii.

@veskis Could you give it a go in the same way and let us know if you managed to complete it?

Official Response
  • la.tempete
    2 posts

@iiassassinxxii Exact same bug for me. I have everything but kill all guards. After spending 8 days to beat Odin's Mine Wolf, now this?? And the "official" answer is do what this other player did and see if it works? Nice.

For the guy who gets stuck in the rock EVERY TIME I managed to kill him by walking right up to the rock, drawing my bow to full force and shooting him in the general area of where I hoped his weak point was over and over until he reacted as stunned. Then did the same thing at his head. The last guard doesn't even show up with eagle vision and there's absolutely no way to reach the vague generalish area he's in at all. All those fun icecicles dangling everywhere. Just one guy left for 1,000 and I can't kill him because BUG. AGAIN.

I have never hated anything in any game more than I hate these Mastery Challenges. Screw this. I'm going to bed.

Suggested Topics