ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlexOnThrax
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello dear Ubisoft staff. I truly love Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. I've been playing this game for many years. I really enjoy it even nowadays. i really like its mechanics and how it's done.I only think it has too much issues. The one that frustrated me the most is the fact that sometimes the servers crashs. Randomly out of the blue. Then the game makes me go back to the main menu giving me the abandon sanction and the loss of points. If it had only happened once, I probably would have ignored it. Unfortunately it has already happened 4 times this season, which is not even over yet!! Right now you are probably thinking that the problem may be my connection. Well, I can tell you 100% that my connection is not the problem. I can tell you this beacuse i performed numerous checks before saying the word "100%". However almost evey time this crash happened, i caught a clip of it. As you may have understood this fact is very annoying. So I am writing this feedback because i want justice. I want at least my points, ALL my points lost for this elusive abandon, to be given back. I don't expect my lost time to be given back, but at least the points.
    Hoping this feedback has been helpful in solving this, and other future problems, I wish you a good evening and a good job.
    Alessio Ricci, a "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" 's player.
    *second edit* i got the abandon sanction for 24 hours, what is going to happen now????

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AlexOnThrax
    Original poster 2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Uncle.Drew
    1 posts

Hi staff, over the last few days I've been getting abandonment bans for no reason when playing unranked. I'd typically join a server (and it hasn't happened every game) and I get kicked. Then I try to reconnect and it tries for a few seconds then presents me with a ban. I've now had an hour, two hours, day and now on a two day ban... Is there any way to fix or resolve this ?

• Agvzzzz
    3 posts

I've been banned for 2 days right now becasue server problems. It crushed ad all players got the ban for abandon.
    This problem sucks so much.

• Bangooie
    1 posts

I was playing unranked siege with 4 friends. Right after the drone phase of the first round ended, 9 people got instantly disconnected from the game. Me and 3 of my friends immediately got a 1 hour ban from matched play for leaving the game. One friend was left and got a forfeit win and no ban..

• dadddy999
    1 posts

@bangooie i got BANNED FOR 2 DAYS 2 TIMES NOW, THEY WONT UNBAN ME THESE FAT [censored] UBISOFT STAFFF

• Temdee
    9 posts

Just got a 24hr after using my renown booster. I think this is the 4th time this week that the server dropped everyone and immediately banned us in the first or second round with no chance to rejoin the game.

Just embarrassing that this hasn't been addressed yet. I finally convinced some friends to come back to the game to only get abandon penaltied on the first match as the server disconnected all of us.

• KUS_GGleDraven
    1 posts

@alexwastoxic got the 4th abandon sanction on the first match of the day. 48 hours ty ubisoft, while this damn support is telling us, that they can't uban any accounts.... just [censored] ubisoft???

• kONGKiNG-
    5 posts

@alexwastoxic Same ,3rd time i got abandon and sanction , now i have 48h ban , WP ubisoft

• Frostibate
    10 posts

Thank you Ubisoft for this level of amateurism in multiplayer FPS management, you continue to persist on a penalty system as absurd and unfair as possible to your community, once again and in this very hour, this ridiculous penalty system proves that it is extremely poorly designed, I have suffered 2 server crashes with some kind of bug and as a result of these 2 crashes, I have earned a 24 hour suspension for the ranked mode, this proves once again that the current penalty system is REALLY RIDICULOUS, it is time to review this extremely poorly designed system that does not punish the right people! !!

Thank you for correcting this unfair suspension error that deprives us of the mode we want to play, 24 hours of ban during a weekend, it's very bad timing, thank you for not playing deaf ears about it, out of respect for your community !!!

• FriendlyyFiree
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2980 posts

Hello everyone, thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of your abandon sanctions you have received, whilst I am unable to lift this for any player, we are investigating this exact situation.

If you have disconnected recently from a game, after experiencing a big lag spike and your whole team disconnected too, we would like to ask you a few questions about this to aid our investigation. Please see our post for more information > 
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/129214/server-crashing-and-lag-spikes-experienced-recently-january-2022/

Official Response
  • Freyja_91
    2 posts

Same here for me. I am not playing ranked any longer.

• KingAllistar
    1 posts

I literally got a abandon sanction ban this is stupid I literally was throwing alibi traps and then my power goes out, well thats nature for you these things happen I shouldn't be banned over something I couldn't control and when the power went it out it took forever for me to get back and by the time I did due to my PS4 having to restart then also having a hard drive that gives me 4terbyte space it cleans itself out after it gets shut down the wrong way like pulling the plug or in this case a power outage I find it unfair that I am banned for something beyond my control I have never left a siege game even if I was the only player there and the enemy team was full because I like this game. It's a shame that this hasn't been resolved I tried to get customer support I found none no live chat no text chat nothing. Please resolve this my account PSN name is Luffy-Taro- and if you aren't going to take the 2hour ban off at least take the -50% renown off.

• Djedi-alex
    12 posts

i'll just leave it here

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@kingallistar Hey there, I'm sorry to hear this happened. However, as stated by Ubi-Mushy, these sanctions are unable to be lifted, as they're issued server-side by an automated system. Ranking and MMR are the same way.

Our teams are aware that this is very frustrating, and they're looking into how we can change it. You can check out the Twitter post below for more information concerning this.

While this post is specific to instances our players had been encountering last week, our teams continue to look into improving this penalty system.

Official Response
  • Djedi-alex
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • awesomeman835
    1 posts

@alexonthrax my internet cut out yesterday while I was in an unranked match and I just got on and I have a 6 hour ban, it's so stupid

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1252 posts

@awesomeman835

Hey there.

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Unfortunately we are unable to lift or adjust temporary sanctions as they're implemented server side. If in future connection issues are experienced in-game please let us know so we can try to help you mitigate this as much as possible

Thanks.

Official Response
  • Shwea.
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics