ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EtchaSketch71
    Original poster 8 posts

Can someone fix this guy already? 75% of the time he doesnt have any tems listed for sale. 50% of the time he only shows 1 quest at a time, and 50% of the time when you can get a quest, you go to look for it in the Quest tab after you get them and they've disappeared.
    This game has been out for 15 months and you have another expansion coming out soon, but the older content is still broken

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ChuckKatse
    352 posts

@etchasketch71 I made a similar comment about Reda Daily Quest The Phantom being bugged. I could select the quest but it never shows up in my quest log. I tried several times. I have to agree this game has been out for well over a year and if your search Reda you will find a lot of threads from the past reporting problems. Problems that just continue to exist.

• azullFR
    2042 posts

@etchasketch71
    @ChuckKatse

maybe you have the issue due to level scalling not set to "default" as shown in this megathread :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/102115/level-scaling-prevents-you-from-receiving-reda-s-daily-quests-post-here/

(but not sure)

• SomaXD
    2 posts

@etchasketch71 i better not miss the Broken Blade because Reda isnt showing any items for me. Ive been trying to reload all night so i can buy this sword... but its just empty

• ChuckKatse
    352 posts

@azullfr Most likely the problem. My level scaling is set to Harder. Have to check that thread out.

• EtchaSketch71
    Original poster 8 posts

Yes, i did have my scaling set to harder, changed it to default and Reda worked, kind of. Simeone suggested only gettingb1 quest at a time, doing it, then coming back for another etc. Tried that too. Last night i noticed that somehow the vame switched back to harder scaling, and i didnt touch it since i changed to default last week.
    Just went in game today, and got 1 quest, literally turned away from Reda the annoying (who chose that voice, and the phrases he says.....) and the quest disappeared that fast, no new quests listed, no new quest icon on my map. Really annoying! Why not just remove him and give us 15 Opals a day for just logging in and playing and have another vendor (that actually works).

Suggested Topics