ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SomaXD
    Original poster 2 posts

I earned enough opal to finally get the Broken Blade being offered in Redas Shop this week, but when it opens up, it just says "this section is empty." For daily and weekly. Theres nothing.

iive been trying to purchase this sword all night but its not showing up.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    2088 posts

@somaxd
    did you try (easier with a wired connection) : disconnect / connect to internet ?
    maybe this will help Reda to refill his shop, but really not sure...
    or, maybe, fast travelling to Norway then back to Ravensthorphe ?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2289 posts

Hey @SomaXD

I apologise for the delay getting to your thread. Did you manage to follow the steps suggested by @azullFR to get it to show and purchase it?

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1499 posts

I didn't even get to the point of seeing "this is empty". Some message about connection problems. I'll have a look again in a bit . . .

• SpirantCrayon22
    1499 posts

okay, got it now, it's Ywain (Knight of the Round Table) in the daily slot - again

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

Thanks for letting us know it is resolved now @spirantcrayon22! If this happens again, please send us a screenshot showing Reda's shop is empty and we would be happy to look into this.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1499 posts

@ubi-peach

Well, it is for me - but maybe not the OP.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @SomaXD!

If you do continue to experience the difficulty with seeing content in Reda's shop, just as @Ubi-Peach advised, it would be great if you could provide us with a screenshot and we will then be able to proceed with the matter further.

Until then, should you have any other queries or run into any other difficulties, feel free to reach out at any time!

Official Response
  • GameFreakCo
    1 posts

@ubi-karl Hello, This same thing has just happened to me. I came looking around the internet to see if anyone else is having this problem and got brought here. If you are still in need of a Screenshot I can provide one.

Click for Screenshot: (https://gyazo.com/fead9e62f07936cde51281f89290ade4)

• MisterFibble
    44 posts

@ubi-karl Still happening.

Usually both the store and quests get the connection error come up after a while, including an error code to use on the support page that apparently doesn't exist, and more often that not moving between areas (such as england to ireland) kicks the server enough to get the connection back.

Today however that trick only worked for the kill quests and the shop remained steadfastly blank.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5802 posts

Hello there @GameFreakCo & @MisterFibble!

I'm sorry to hear that Reda's Shop is empty for you. Thanks for taking the time to share your reports with us.

If you haven't already, we would recommend that you try some basic connectivity troubleshooting steps for your platform. These steps help to tackle a number of common causes behind connectivity issues in-game, such as being unable to access online stores, and helps to ensure that your connection to the servers is in optimal condition.

If Reda's Shop is still empty after trying these steps, then please can you provide us with the following information:

• What date/time did Reda's Shop first appear as empty? This will help us to check if there was any degradation taking place, or if there was a stock reset happening.
    • Do you encounter any error codes when trying to access Reda's Shop / the online features of Assassin's Creed Valhalla? If so, please let us know what this error code is.

Additionally, please can you include an image or video that shows Reda's Shop as empty, as well as any error codes you have encountered, as these could be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mujambo
    2 posts

For the past couple days, reda's shop has been empty for me. I get connection errors every time I play if I just turned on the game, but this is now more than 30 minutes playing, bouncing around the map doing things.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 623 posts

Welcome to Discussions, @Mujambo .

Thank you for the screenshot provided and for the report and sorry to hear the Reda's shop remains empty for you.

Could you please let us know the platform you are playing on and and which steps you have already taken to remedy this issue?
    You also mentioned you receive the connectivity errors every time you play, therefore would be nice if you can send us the additional information regarding these errors? You can take a screenshot of the error and share with us on this thread or simply send us the error codes you are receiving.

Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics