ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• predict._1
    Original poster 1 posts

so this is e report from the game called Crew 2 and this has been bloody annoying and I will be listing all the stupid things and annoying things about crew 2 

1. the trees don't break and it's so annoying because in every race you just hit a tree that won't break. especially the thin ones.

2. the car NPC'S logic is so dumb, they just randomly spawn in front of you and then you just hit the NPC, and then they just stop for no bloody reason, and then they go to a different lane.

3. the New York race: we would appreciate it if you reduced some trees and some NPC when we do the race, it's so annoying when you hit them and it pisses everyone including me. (and the type of tree we could break)

and also it would be really good if you increased the live summit player placement for PC players, I don't understand why Play station players would have top 11,000?? would u please do that same thing for PC players? lie at least do it top 5,000 that would be good (speaking about the platinum)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CREW_ITALY
    190 posts

@predict-_1
    They have been adding some sort of artificial intelligence for about 1 year to the usual traffic ever and since this big update was made I tell them that in addition to being wrong done badly it is causing the loss of many players. During the races if you try a vehicle not in the race you see that it reaches for example 460km but in the races they reach 435 km and to reach the maximum speed that always below 15 even 20km "depends on the vehicle" takes a lot of time. road cuts if you are lucky it freezes at 160km but in some cases it drops in speed up to 130km. They ruined the game altogether. The game also tends to cheat heavily when you run a race you are getting a good result 8 times out of 10 it makes you run into a car into or go off-road for no reason automatically
    given the position of the camera, despite the fact that you have various possibilities to change it, it remains too low this suggests that the game is totally without depth and creates many visual problems you cannot see when you have to turn. If you notice when you come back to talk about traffic you see a vecicolo that disappears and at its psto another different one reappears that you cannot avoid in any way
    Many bot vehicles come out of you in the corners which is funny if the problem since the beta did not have major physics problems total loss of traction push and speed in the corners you can not do anything.
    Another very serious problem and when you join someone in the crew it happens to me that if I invite to help someone of level 200 as I am an icon 5200 + it happens that my vehicle totally freezes on new york and I end up losing the race too I find a very incorrect thing not being able to complete it falling behind at 92%
    As always, I apologize to everyone for my bad English
    thank you for making this big big problem known too even if in my opinion the list is much longer than things that don't work but it would be enough for me to fix those listed above

• astm2022
    1 posts

Yes, I completely agree with you. Especially the second one, it drives me crazy.

cupcake 2048
  • Luna3009_CN
    30 posts

@predict-_1
    For No.1: If you do the races properly you don't need to break trees, accept in some RR events there are never trees in your way. When you mean in free drive then just take a little time and think about what would happen to your car when you hit a tree. Unfortunately I already experienced this in RL and I can tell you the tree always wins. If you want to break trees play Forza Horizon.

For No.2: If you mean the traffic you are completely right. They have never been the smartest, even back in The Crew 1, so just don't expect too much from them 😉 If you mean the NPCs in racing events then you do something wrong. In almost every event you won't see the opponents again after you overtook them at the start. In some events you have to lap them what has an annoying taste, but in general they cause no problems.

For No.3: See No.1, do the event properly and you don't have tree-problems. But you are definitely right with the traffic, always there where you don't need them 😠

For the bonus question: How many players will get the platinum ranking depends on the average number of players on every plattform, monitored during several months. Until last summer you needed to be in the Top3000 when you wanted to have a platinum ranking, no matter what platform you used for playing. On Stadia for example every player reached a platinum ranking because there where only around 1000 players participating in the summit. On the other hand on playstation you even reach 100k+ players in some Summit weeks, so there had to be some adjustments. The only thing I wonder about is why they didn't took the logic they used in The Crew 1. There you had some kind of dynamic in the platinum rankings, you get platinum when you are a top 10% player, so every Summit's platinum rankings directly depend on the number of players participating in the events and it adjusts automatically with every new player.

Suggested Topics