ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Unsolved Pagan Min Chibi reward not in rides section and the Min Max AK47 thumbnail is incorrect in arsenal menu

2 Likes/33 Replies/1429 Views
    Fudz4
    Original poster 111 posts

As the title indicates:

• Even though I have found all 10 Chibis in Pagan Min DLC the reward is not available to select in the Rides section of Far Cry 6 main game.
    • The 'Min Max' AK47 that is a new Ubisoft Reward is fine but the thumbnail for it in the arsenal menu is the plain AK47

This is on top of the other reported bug in which:

• The Challenge 'Pagan Min: Control - I Hate Them' is broken as it is not registering any Eagles killed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Far_Cry_Expert
    10 posts

I report a bug related to Pagan's chibi obtainable as a reward for Far Cry 6 in the Pagan: Control DLC. Many players after collecting all the chibis did not find the Pagan's chibi in the main game (Far Cry 6). We are waiting for the bug to be fixed.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@far_cry_expert Hi there!

Thank you for getting in touch about the Pagan Chibi issue. This is an issue we are aware of and the development team are working on this issue currently.

We do not have a time frame for when this will be fixed, however.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

• nerdmonkey96
    17 posts

@fudz4 Same for me. I’m on PS4 and I also can’t complete ‘I Hate Them’ challenge. But that’s not that big deal for me as the chibi doesn’t work for me either. Even though I collected all of them in the DLC, I didn’t receive the chibi in story too. Not showing in Rides section. 😞

• Ampee1
    175 posts

+1 same here

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 940 posts

@fudz4 Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with this challenge. To better assist, can you please upload some screenshots of what you are seeing?

Official Response
  • Fudz4

@ubi-spacecats

• Pagan Min Chibi not in main game despite all 10 collected in Pagan Min: Control.

• Incorrect thumbnail for 'Min-Maxed' Assult Rifle in Arsenal Menu.

• Killed Eagles are not being tracked in Pagan Min: Control DLC

Also I just realized that in the main game I now have 99,999 + Pesos... When I don't think that should be the case... Look at top right....

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 940 posts

@fudz4 Thank you very much for these images! It looks like some of our players are reporting this issue, and our teams are investigating. These screenshots will help them be look into this further. Can you also make sure your latest save is uploaded to the cloud, so I can also submit it?

Official Response
  • Fudz4

@ubi-spacecats No problem, I have uploaded to the cloud.

• sakuder
    6 posts

@ubi-spacecats same issue
    ubisoft id Sakuder
    thankyou

• DongreX
    6 posts

@fudz4 same

• DongreX
    6 posts

@nerdmonkey96 same issue here. Don't care about the challenge but chibi is missing despite finding them all.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5332 posts

Hi @Fudz4 @Ampee1 @dongrex @nerdmonkey96 @sakuder

The development team have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for the issue with the Pagan Min Chibi reward in a future update.

We don't yet have an ETA for when this update will be released. Please keep checking the News & Announcements forum for updates as that is where the patch notes are posted.

With regards to the other two issues mentioned in this thread, these have been reported and are being investigated.

There is also on ongoing thread for the issue with the challenge (I Hate Them!) which can be accessed here.

@Fudz4 I can also see that you mentioned an issue with the amount of Pesos you have in your inventory. Can you please confirm if this is still the case after installing the latest update?

If it is could you confirm if you have used any mods for the game? If not can you please try visiting a shop in-game and see if the amount is the same as this may just be a display issue in the menu screen.

Official Response
  • Fudz4

@ubi-keo The inventory still says 99,999+ pesos however it does NOT reflect my actual amount of pesos in the shops. I dont have any mods.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5332 posts

@fudz4 Thanks for the update, so it appears to be a display issue in the menu screen.

I will report this to the development team to investigate.

Before I do this can you please upload your latest save to the cloud and also provide a screenshot in the shop to show the actual amount of peso's that you own.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3957 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for your patience whilst we looked into this issue.

Our QA team has informed us that they believe this issue has been fixed as of the M4 update that was rolled out on the 2nd of February. If you have now updated your game to the M4 update, can you please let us know if this issue still exists for you and check your game, please? Thank you!

Official Response
  • xico113
    17 posts

@ubi-viral Is there any update on when this issue might be fixed? Thanks 🙂

• Enkidu98
    47 posts

@ubi-milky I am running the latest updates and still have not received the Pagan Min vehicle Chibi. Saves are in the cloud.

Edit to add: The game shows me on the collections screen that it added the chibi just recently. But its not available on the 'Rides' screen/dashboard props.

I'm having problems attaching screenshots, I control+v a screenshot but it says my post needs to be shorter than 40,000 characters.

• Ninjassin619Y2J
    1 posts

@fudz4 yeah same with me man. I shot all ten chibis in the Pagan Min dlc and a Snowshoe error came up and [censored] my game. Fix your [censored] Ubisoft.

• nerdmonkey96
    17 posts

@enkidu98 Same for me here. I play it on PS4, collected all Pagan’s chibis, also have it in collections section just like you, but it doesn’t appear in Rides section. And running the latest update as well.

Suggested Topics