ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Beastpiglet
    Original poster 1 posts

On both the addon screen as well as the console in hideout I am unable to access the Pagan Min DLC. Still says "Coming Soon". Issue occurring on PlayStation 4.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SPECTER939
    10 posts

I am having the same problem on PS4. I just purchased the season pass and cannot access the Vaas:Insanity nor the Pagan:Control DLCs which are now supposed to be released. It shows "Purchased" above the Coming Soon on all of them. This is in both the Add-Ons screen and in-game hideouts. I also did not receive the Blood Dragon DLC. However, it did grant me the gear for it. Any assistance would be appreciated.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@specter939 @Beastpiglet Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access your Pagan Min: Control DLC. Can you both please try and access the DLC from the PlayStation store, and see if it lets you download it from there?

Official Response
  • SPECTER939
    10 posts

@ubi-spacecats Thank you for the response. I have tried to access the DLCs from the PlayStation Store with no luck. It does not give me an option to download it there.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4258 posts

@specter939 @Beastpiglet Can you confirm if you own the disc or digital version of the game?

If it is a disc version can you also confirm what the region code is on the back of the game box. This will appear in a small square box at the bottom next to the barcode.

Official Response
  • SPECTER939
    10 posts

@ubi-keo I own the disc. I believe the region code is UBP30512263-CVR. There is also a black square box with an image of a globe in it that says ALL.

• chromnd
    4 posts

@beastpiglet I had the same problem on my PS5. I had to press the options button on the main screen on the Far Cry 6 icon and open "manage game content" (like here:

). The DLC was visible there and I needed to install it (only a few MBs). After this it was accessible form the addon screen.

• SPECTER939
    10 posts

@chromnd Thank you. I will try this.

• SPECTER939
    10 posts

@chromnd I tried this and it does not have the Manage Game Content option on the PS4 evidently. I went to Information and it lets you view Installed Add-Ons and Far Cr6 Season Pass was listed there. So not sure why I still cannot access the DLC.

• Ubi-Keo

@specter939 Can you please go through the steps in the support article here to check your available add-ons. This may show the same information that you previously mentioned. Just below your add-ons it should also show all of the available DLC for the game that is on the PlayStation Store.

If it does display it under your add-ons and the content is not available to download then can you also try viewing each of the content on the PlayStation Store via the website and sign into your PlayStation account to see if the content is showing there.

Vaas: Insanity DLC
    Pagan: Control DLC
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Official Response
  • SPECTER939
    10 posts

@ubi-keo Thank you. I tried this and it did not work either. When I got to view the add-ons in the PlayStation Store, it showed Season Pass as installed. I selected it and added it to my downloads again and re-installed it. I started up the game again and still have no access to the content. Still states "Coming Soon". I checked my bank account and the purchase of the season pass went through. I even power cycled my PlayStation and still no luck. I also went to my account manger and restored the licenses, then restarted the game to no avail. Any other suggestions?

P.S. I logged on the PlayStation account on online on my PC and was able to get the content to download again from there and now have access to all of it. Thank you for your help on this.

• Ubi-Keo

@specter939 Thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear that you have been able to download the DLC 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics