ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sizeur65
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello,
    I am playing the version 13.0.1064331 of anno without any addon and i am facing a bug, Tobacco plantation is missing in my construction bulding:
    Here is the needs of my investor, they ar asking for cigar:
    http://www.noelshack.com/2022-02-7-1642330108-occidental2-min.jpg
    https://www.noelshack.com/2022-02-7-1642329721-occidental-min.jpg

Here is a screenshot of my possible american construction bulding, as you can see there is no tobacco plantation :
    http://www.noelshack.com/2022-02-7-1642329747-oriental-min.jpg

Furthermore, the pearl construction bulding are also missign from my list... I have already experimented a bug where the pearl farm are not getting unlocked construction, but this now the buliding is missing from the list, which is even worst and not described in the knowed bug of version 13...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asterix201252
    275 posts

@sizeur65

It looks like you may not have enough Obreros to unlock Cigars/Tobacco. You need 1000 Obreros to unlock this production chain. https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Cigar_Factory: (https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Cigar_Factory)

• sizeur65
    Original poster 7 posts

@asterix201252 Hello, unfortunatly here the problem is not about 'unlocking' the building, it's about the icon missing. As you can see in my screenshot i don't have enough Obreros to unlock the hat factory the icon is present.
    EDIT: Sorry Asterix you were right, once I have 600 Obreros the icon pop up 🙂

• Asterix201252
    275 posts

@sizeur65
    With regard to the pearl farms, I believe that you have uncovered a new bug, which is not the same as the known bug about the unlock condition. I have just looked at one of my fairly recent saves. When you Sort by Progress, I have also found that the Pearls icon does not appear under either Journalero or Obrero tabs.
    However, if you sort by type and then consumption, it does appear.
    This could be new with GU13, because there are also a number of things that appear in Sort by Type but not in Sort by Progress

undefined

I hope this allows you to find the Pearl build tab at least after GU13.1 (hopefully) fixes the unlock condition bug.

• Asterix201252
    275 posts

@sizeur65

Yes, that's pretty common. With some of the later, more advanced, production chains the icon is initially missing, then appears greyed out when you get close to the unlock condition and then becomes active once you reach the condition.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey guys! 🙂

@sizeur65 - thanks for reaching out to us and glad to see that @Asterix201252 has already assisted you with the tobacco issue. Should you happen to have any further queries or run into any other difficulties, feel free to reach out at any time!

@Asterix201252 - appreciate your detailed input there and can confirm that the missing Pearls icon when 'Sort by Progress' has been forwarded accordingly.

In regards to other things that are in 'Sort by Type' but is missing in 'Sort by Progress', would you be able to kindly elaborate?

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • Asterix201252
    275 posts

@ubi-karl
    There are quite a few of them. Some have been reported elsewhere for items in the Eden Scenario. I'm not actually playing the game at the moment, but I'll fire it up tomorrow morning with one of my late-game saves and try to give you a list of things that only appear in one of the sort orders but not the other. From memory, it works both ways round.

• Ubi-Thorlof
    Community Developer 238 posts

For me, the Pear Farm is in the "Coastal Buildings" category, could you have a look if it's present for you?

Official Response
  • Asterix201252
    275 posts

@ubi-thorlof

You are quite right, the Pearl Farm appears in the Coastal Building (Harbour) category in Sort by Progress. To be honest, I usually play in "Sort by Type", so I missed it.

Now, you could make a case that there is an inconsistency because in the Old World Fish appears on its own but in the New World Pearls are under Harbour. I guess it's because you can get fish before Shipyards.

@sizeur65 This is where you will find it.

• Asterix201252
    275 posts

@ubi-karl
    In terms of the base game, now that Thorlof has pointed out where the Pearl build button is, I don't think there are any missing.

In terms of the Eden Burning scenario, I thin that thread https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/124807/eden-burning-interface-broken-buildings-missing?suggested=true&lang=en-US covers it.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@asterix201252 Thank you for your reply and confirming that this is now resolved for you.

Thank you for linking the other thread this issue is being investigated at this time and once there is an update we will reach back out.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics