ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NiklasR8
    4 posts

hey guys, just wanted to bump this one, i am experiencing the same bug with the goatberg variations 😞

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey @niklasr8 ,

Thanks for letting us know, sorry to hear you're also impacted by this!

We don't have any more updates to share at the moment, but we'll keep you all in the loop here!

Official Response
  • ibrahimozcicek1
    4 posts

@vadzier i do as same as you also it did not work me too

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Thank you for letting us know you are affected by this @ibrahimozcicek1

I'll add your player details to our investigation, thank you.

Official Response
  • Liagala
    4 posts

@ubi-mushy I'm sorry this response is so late - is there a way for the forum to notify me when someone directs a message to me with the @ feature? (Edit: I found the option, I should see future replies here. Sorry again for the massively delayed response!)

I tried to submit a ticket using the link you supplied, but when I chose "Technical Issues" followed by "Achievement or Trophy Missing" as the reason for my ticket, the system refused to let me create one. It only says "While we do not have the ability to force unlock achievements or trophies on first party accounts we can provide the following suggestions:" ...
    (Specific instructions for Xbox or PlayStation here)
    ..."We apologize for any inconvenience. Please keep an eye on our official forums: (http://forums.ubi.com/) for information in the future."

So uh... I'd love to provide a save file to help you guys track the error down, but I don't know where or how, since I can't create a ticket. Help?

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@liagala Hey! Thank you for your reply.

We have gone ahead and created a support case for you. You can access this here.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Riplexus
    1 posts

Any updates on this issue? Can't complete Goatberg Variations archivement as well.. 😕

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2446 posts

Hey there @riplexus , thanks for reaching out. My apologies for the lack of updates. I can see that our teams pushed a fix for this with our recent Seeds of Change update: (https://anno-union.com/updates/anno-1800-game-update-14/) - can you make sure to verify the game files to ensure you've got the latest version, and then try again to unlock these achievements?

If you have any issues, please let me know 😎

Official Response

Suggested Topics