ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FliXFantatier
    Original poster 1 posts

I have tried twice now on two brand new games and am 100% sure that I am fulfilling the needed requirements...
    While the Conciliator one is kind of involved the Goatberg should be very straight forward and I have clicked on them in the "correct"-achievement order many times, reloaded, etc...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

@flixfantatier Hey there, I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties with this. Can you tell me what order you are clicking the goats in? 

As far as the Conciliator quest goes, can you please tell me what you have done? Have you confronted Ketema?

Official Response
  • Liagala
    4 posts

@ubi-spacecats Hi there! I'm also unable to complete the Goatberg Variations achievement. I'm clicking the goats in the following order: Mi, Ti, So, Do, La (with the camera in the "home" position, bottom left goat pen, top left, middle left, bottom right, top right). I saw a reddit thread where some people mentioned needing to reload a save to get it to work, so I tried that. No success. Do you know how I can get this to work?

• vadzier
    6 posts

I have the same situation. I tried to do the "Mi Si So Do La" order in few moments during the game. I tried in the moment when goats have shown themselfs, when I was supposed to play the anthem and after finishing all Enbesa quests (also in few different situations). What else can I do?

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2332 posts

@liagala @vadzier Thank you both for your reply and sorry to hear that you are also not able to complete this. Are you able to select Ketema?

If so and the Goats still do not work can you provide a video showing you doing this? That way we can pass it to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • vadzier
    6 posts

@ubi-viral I've recorded my attempt. I've uploaded a video on Youtube:

Please check and let me know what I'm doing wrong.

• Liagala
    4 posts

The goats still do not work for me, but I don't have any software I'm aware of that would let me record a video for you. I'm also well past the quest where Ketema's standing there, at this point, and I have no idea how far back I'd have to go to find the correct save. I'll let vadzier's video speak for me, as my experience is the same as theirs. Just as they did, I've tried it when the goats are first mentioned, while Ketema is standing there, and then later in the process, and none of them worked. I've tried saving and quitting entirely out of Anno, even rebooting my computer, before logging back in and clicking goats as my very first action. No success.

• banan1996.1996
    31 posts

To get the achievement with goats, try clicking on them and then deselecting them by clicking on an empty space somewhere. Click on the first goat, click on empty space, then the second goat, then empty space again etc.

• vadzier
    6 posts

@banan1996-1996 @Liagala I will try this in future. Maybe it will work. Unfortunately I lost my saves (I wanted to check something, so I started a new game with the same character name - now I know that this is a great way to remove your previous saves). Now it will take me some time to recreate my previous empire.
    Maybe @Liagala can check if this is the right way.

• Liagala
    4 posts

@banan1996-1996 @vadzier I found a game where I had just discovered Enbesa and left it there, so I ran it up to the goat part of the quest real quick. Unfortunately, clicking blank space to de-select goats in between each did not help. Still no achievement 😞

@Ubi-Viral Was Vadzier's video helpful? Is there anything else you'd like us to try?

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 674 posts

Hi all, thanks for continuing to update this thread.

@vadzier @Liagala Just to confirm, both of you are only having trouble completing the Goatberg Variations achievement? Conciliator is working fine for you?

That video is definitely useful, but I'd like to gather an affected save to help the team investigate this issue. Please create a case and upload your save if you have it, then update this thread.

Official Response
  • vadzier
    6 posts

@ubi-mushy I have only problem with the Goatberg Variations achievement. I've already obtained the Conciliator achievement.
    I've created a case and uploaded my save game file. [redacted] I hope it will help.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2431 posts

Hey @vadzier ,

I've removed the case ID from your post, as for security reasons we kindly ask players not to share these IDs on the public forums.

I have located your case though and passed your save file and clip onto the team.

If others reporting this issue can also create cases and share their saves, please let us know!

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • vadzier
    6 posts

@ubi-theberry Thank you very much. I will wait for the info then.

• Ubi-TheBerry

No problem at all @vadzier , of course if there's anything more you need help with or would like us to answer in the meantime, please let us know!

Official Response
  • vadzier
    6 posts

@ubi-theberry Did you get any answer in our case? Is there something new?

• ibrahimozcicek1
    4 posts

I have same nut goat problem. I could not get the achivment. How can i solve this problem.

• Ubi-TheBerry

Hello guys,

The team are still looking into these reported issues with these achievements.

For those noting issues with the 'DLC: Conciliator' achievement, as a potential workaround could you please try reloading the game the game before uniting the last island and they try it again.

The team have had issues reproducing the issue with the DLC: Conciliator achievement so if you could please try the above and let us know if this works for you.

Thanks guys!

Official Response
  • ibrahimozcicek1
    4 posts

@ubi-theberry Thank you for advice but it did not work 😞

• Ubi-TheBerry

Thanks for letting us know @ibrahimozcicek1 , sorry to hear it didn't do the trick!

I've let the team know so should we hear anything more, we'll keep you posted here!

Official Response

Suggested Topics