ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• T1gerAssAssin
    Original poster 175 posts

I have received infractions for reportedly violating the code of conduct.

I even received an infraction for pointing out the inconsistency between the accusation and the provided words of the COC.

I found a third awaiting me on my return that also happens to be inconsistent and even contradictory to the COC.

Because I have already been admonished for asking questions about the infractions and such directly I would like to have a way to formally dispute infractions if they are believed to be unjust.

Could you please provide me with the information to do the following 2 actions;

1 Formally dispute violations of the COC.

And
    2 Formally file a complaint, or grievance, on the conduct of employees.

Both of which should be handled by a department overseeing employee misconduct, as such, should also be free from fear of tampering or misappropriation.

If there is not currently a service currently in place for this, please forward my request as an appeal to do so.

Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• T1gerAssAssin

**attention this is not thread bumping this is directly involved with this threads purpose**

It should not take this much time to respond or provide the requested information.

Please resolve this matter promptly.

**notice this as all other poorly handled incidents have been shared with the public both for record of events and public awareness.**

• A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

@T1gerAssAssin thanks for creating this thread. I'd like to add my input into this (if you don't mind)

I personally have received an infraction as well. Unless Ubi can correct me on this, there is no way to challenge Forum Infractions.

I know the above because I created a thread to challenge my infraction.

@Ubi-Woofer Please can it be shared with the Forum team that there needs to be a way to challenge infractions if the infractions are not consistent with the Code of Conduct as requested by @T1gerAssAssin

• T1gerAssAssin

@a1r50ft-10

I don't mind at all, I'm glad to have other customers support this endeavor.

I would have liked to list examples for them but I've already been served for discussing infractions even if to object ask questions or any other use of messages that support finds annoying and decide to abuse their authority for.

• A1R50FT-10
    510 posts
    @a1r50ft-10

I don't mind at all, I'm glad to have other customers support this endeavor.

I would have liked to list examples for them but I've already been served for discussing infractions even if to object ask questions or any other use of messages that support finds annoying and decide to abuse their authority for.

I've been told they cannot be discussed publicly and must be challenged privately

• T1gerAssAssin

Getting close to a month with nothing from ubi staff whatsoever.

Shameful
    Disrespectful
    Cowardice
    These are the words that define ubisoft.

#HoldUbisoftAccountable

• A1R50FT-10
    510 posts
    I have received infractions for reportedly violating the code of conduct.

I even received an infraction for pointing out the inconsistency between the accusation and the provided words of the COC.

I found a third awaiting me on my return that also happens to be inconsistent and even contradictory to the COC.

Because I have already been admonished for asking questions about the infractions and such directly I would like to have a way to formally dispute infractions if they are believed to be unjust.

Could you please provide me with the information to do the following 2 actions;

1 Formally dispute violations of the COC.

And
    2 Formally file a complaint, or grievance, on the conduct of employees.

Both of which should be handled by a department overseeing employee misconduct, as such, should also be free from fear of tampering or misappropriation.

If there is not currently a service currently in place for this, please forward my request as an appeal to do so.

Thank you.

@Ubi-Froggard, please can you address mine and @T1gerAssAssin's concerns about unfair infractions?!

• T1gerAssAssin

#HoldUbisoftAccountable

Ubisoft employees,

Since this is another of many complaints being ignored I will lay out the truth for you.

Your all trash according to your behavior.
    Your ideas have all been trash after ACIV
    save for watch dogs 2.
    If you truly believe you are not trash, look at the simple fact that you are still at ubisoft.
    Wake up, act like a responsible human being.
    The longer you stay at ubisoft the worse your resume will be stained by the morally corrupt organization that resembles its own destructive creation Abstergo.

I don't care if I get banned.
    I'm proud to stand up and shout for what is right and honourable.

How do you want to be remembered?

• T1gerAssAssin

This is ridiculous.
    Ubisoft won't reply to customers.

I actually gave up on any of you Ubitrash employees being worth a dang and knew, rightfully so, that there wasn't a single decent employee that would respond, just look you all turn your head and hide from your responsibility.

Well you unprofessional cowardly garbage people, I popped in to check on this after I heard a rumor you all screwed up legion even worse than it was.

Hahaha you all should find a new line of work, preferably using a shovel or spatula because you all are horrible at this job.

And yes I stand by what I've said, because you all choose to be complete garbage, I will not ever buy anything Ubitrash ever again.
    Your all to pathetic to earn my continued business.
    Losers

• A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

I am alarmed somewhat that Ubisoft has yet to address the concerns in this thread as I do believe that players have a right to challenge unfair infractions on the forums

Suggested Topics