ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff Original poster 2313 posts

Hello everyone, thanks for reaching out to us in these forums and for reporting issues with our servers over the last 2 weeks.

We are trying to gather as much information from players on these crashes, to investigate this further.

If you have recently experienced both of these issues at the same time for one match >

• Disconnected from a game after experiencing a big lag spike
    • Your whole team received a temporary abandon sanction

Please let us know in this thread, where we can create a support ticket for you to gather information, or get in touch with us over one of the following links privately > 

Twitter Support -  https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/
    Ubisoft Email/Live Chat - https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact

When you contact us on the links above, please let us know the following details so we can pass this onto our Siege team > 

• Platform
    • Ubisoft username
    • Match ID
    • Date and Time of the match that was affected

(Please do not post the details above in this forum, as we will need to remove this from the thread for privacy reasons)

Thank you for your help.

Official Response
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ChairForce1991
    2 posts

A hotfix is needed asap, since most of us just shrugged it off for at least a month, but now the penalties are stacked and it's getting absurd.
    Also, apparently this already happened in the past, but I guess we're back to square one, huh?

• MQ._
    6 posts

Since this disconnects happened to me several times: how can we help you?

• croken717
    56 posts

I have experienced a disconnect that affected everyone in the game (PS4). However, the more prevalent disconnects are happening immediately as we're going to start the Map Ban phase of a game. The game will NOT let you reconnect, and of course your team will vote to cancel...and WHAM....you're bannned. In the unlikely event that your team does NOT vote to cancel, the affected player can then complete a Training Grounds, and then try again to reconnect to Ranked, with more likelihood of getting connected. I've experienced that 2-3 times this season, and upon rejoining the game, my duo partner in my squad was immediately kicked from the game when I rejoined.

• X-StupidBoi-X
    1 posts

So I recently bought Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition for PS4 and it comes with the Year 1 and Year 2 Op packs but when I load into the game the characters aren't there,any help or solutions?

• Mental_Pino
    1 posts

@ubi-milky Yup happened to me. Talked with a support rep and he confirmed that the abandonment penalty cannot be lifted. I now cannot play for 24 hours.
    When trying to reconnect I got the error code:
    [4-0xFFF0BE25] "You have been removed from the session"

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 674 posts

@ChairForce1991 @MQ-_ @croken717 @Mental_Pino I'm sorry that you've all been affected by this issue. Please see @Ubi-Milky's message for instructions on submitting reports of this issue so we can get that to the team.

@X-StupidBoi-X It looks like you're experiencing a different issue than the one in this thread. Please create a new topic, or reach out through one of our support channels for assistance.

Ubisoft Help
    Twitter
    Facebook

Official Response
  • GATTOKFG
    2 posts

@ubi-milky I've been unable to play the game, my game crashes and I recieve the "2-0x00019008" error and disallowed program message 🙂

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

@gattokfg Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having these issues with crashes and errors. Can you please have a look at our dedicated Rainbow Six Siege PC Connectivity guide to see if these steps help?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff Original poster 2313 posts

Hello everyone as this topic was related to the lag spikes in January only we will be locking this thread now the new season has dropped, thank you for understanding.

Official Response

Suggested Topics