ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Edward49876
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi
    The first word that comes to my mind when I want to describe the game is “masterpiece”. I am going to be honest with you – at first it may feel like another first-person shooter, without a doubt a good one, but not a great one. That's what I thought until the last 15 hours of the game. The game simply gets better with each hour you play. Throughout the walkthrough I was sure I am going to rate the title 9/10 top. In Far Cry 3 I didn’t see the scale and depth games are supposed to have in order to be rated 10 out of 10. Something was missing. I didn’t even liked that much the idea of gathering and crafting at first until I literally spent about 7 hours just hunting and crafting myself a bigger syringe kit, wallet, rucksack, whatever. What once was missing was found in the second part of the game - at some point a thought “it is a masterpiece” struck me and haven’t left me since then.
    The storyline definitely is the main reason FarCry 3 belongs to one of the best games ever made. In a weird way the changes that happen to Jason Broody’s mentality and persona happen to you as well. Every character you meet is interesting and alive. Though Vaas is the only one who got to mainstream and basically transcended the game, he is not the only one who is worth your attention.
    I could go on and on for a long time about what makes this game great but I think it is time to point out its downsides. For me the game has only one major downside which I would change if I had a chance to (attention: SPOILERS!): the way Jason Broody kills Vaas and Hoys simply doesn’t feel satisfying and “real” (especially Vaas’s killing). It is hard to explain but you expect more from a fight with your main foe.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics