ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SayDowon
    1 posts

In Ledecestrescire, there is a mystery concerned with Mom's treasure and setting fire in the house for notrh warrior brothers.

But, maybe it's bug, player cannot move the wall so the mystey is not proceeded. undefined

Please solve the above bug and reply. 😵

Best regards,

• I-Jayesy-I
    1 posts

I can not move the boxes out of the way in: The Twit Saga - Part 1 and can not reset the quest can I get some help?

• im_saltea
    1 posts

The world event the twit saga is bugged. The movable door at the back of the house where you are supposed to get in to grab the loot is blocked by an invisible object. Please fix this. Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. I have merged together several threads about being unable to complete "The Twit Saga, Part One" due to being unable to move the shelves in the house. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find location.

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are having trouble completing this world event. If you have encountered this issue in your game, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to move the shelves in the house during "The Twit Saga, Part One," preventing progression.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at. Additionally, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date copy of your save file uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your most recent save file.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Slevin07.-
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi, you'll find a recording file of my screen with all the info you are asking. I can confirm I can't enter the house because the big boxes I am supposed to move, well, I cant move em. The collision with the house (or the floor) is bugged and I'm stuck outside. I went back to the game to 100% complete it and get some sort of "plat" achievement by completing every single possibile thing but i cant because of this 😞

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m1tm7ya2owTXKx80FO0vcL36j93Nouxe/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m1tm7ya2owTXKx80FO0vcL36j93Nouxe/view?usp=sharing)
    EDIT: Nevermind it literally fixed itself like 5 minutes after this -.-'' Dont know why and how but I kept reloading the saved file.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello again @Slevin07 . Thank you for the video provided and happy to hear you were able to fix the issue on your own. Well done!

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

• Venetia5
    1 posts

I had to run back round the front, run round the left-hand side of the house, climb up and over the roof, and then climb down next to the moveable cargo, and that seemed to fix the bug.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5305 posts

Hi @Venetia5 apologies for the late response.

Thanks for your post, this may help any other players experiencing issues moving the shelve.

I'm pleased you were able to complete the world event.

Official Response
  • Amirhta
    3 posts

@ArneFranco I do have the same problem
    the barrels disappeared But I had encountered another bug in twit saga part 2 which I can't carry the brother
    I had to reload the previous save and do the twit saga part 1 again but now this time barrels won't disappear
    These bugs are preventing me from getting all the trophies at this point I'm completely disappointed that I will ever be able to Plat this game

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @Amirhta apologies for the late response.

I am also sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with 'The Twit Saga Part One and Part Two'.

The issue for Part Two where the brother cannot be carried has been reported but the development team were unable to reproduce it. However, players who experienced this discovered a workaround. If you fast travel to another location then fast travel back you should be able to carry the brother.

With regards to the first issue I can one player mentioned reloading their save several times and it eventually worked. However, if the issue persists could you please provide a video that demonstrates this issue.

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Can you also ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the cloud. If you are unsure how to do this there is a support article that you can check here.

Official Response
  • Cappy.-
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem. Burned the house, broke the breakable stuff but the shelf is stuck.
    Everything is updated. But still a nono on this mystery.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @Cappy I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in the quest 'The Twit Saga: Part One'.

Could you please provide a video that demonstrates this issue.

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Can you also ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the cloud. If you are unsure how to do this there is a support article that you can check here

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

Hi @Cappy I am doing a routine check-up on all of the megathreads and noticed that you did not respond to my post on the 27th September.

Can you confirm if you are still experiencing issues with the quest 'The Twit Saga: Part One'? If so could you please provide a video demonstrating the issue and upload your latest save to the cloud.

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics