ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 7 Likes/26 Replies/375 Views
    N3mB0t
    Original poster 842 posts

and for gifting me with eagle bearer, ravenous and almost all the materials needed for the regulus after only one run of each raid , you guys really rock , a great and fun group that carried me all the way through even without a mic and making me laugh all the way!

and naturaly a very special thanks to @V4MPiR1 who made this all happen in a couple days notice, you´re the real MVP.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    815 posts

Double-kudos to both you an V4mpir1. The second one for the obvious reasons – and you for appreciating their help in such a nice way.

I know that this is nothing quite usual, as we also have helped several agents through both raids, explained all mechanics, created and farmed builds with them, and eventually got them the desired exotics – and all we got was one more agent disappearing into nowhere. We even searched for unexperienced agents to explain everything to them and play both raids with them – but the same agents who claimed to be desperately looking for a raiding group then never showed up for raid appointments only created for them. Or suddenly didn't have time anymore at all to play. Or wrecked their headset.

Long story short:
    Finding new folks for playing the raids with has recently been quite annoying for us. So I'm really happy to see that things worked out so smoothly for you. Thumbs up, agents. That's a real cool community collaboration (I even know the thread in which you began chatting about the raids 😉 ...).

• Adrian-11
    881 posts

@n3mb0t

Wow! Nice!
    Looks like I missed out big time.

• N3mB0t

@adrian-11

i still need to get a foundry backpack for the donation so ill try to do it a cuple more times if the guys are up to it , im sure they wont mind you riding along or in some other time , they were all super helpful and pacient.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

Kudos to all involved.

• ko102crew
    10 posts

Congrats!

And outstanding job to all involved for lending a hand.

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

@n3mb0t NP, Nem. 👍

Autographs and clan photos with fans are available. We ask that you form up single file. Cash and Paypal are accepted. 😉

• LateNiteDelight
    1005 posts

@v4mpir1 nice!

Out of curiosity, how long does an IH run take these days? How does it compare difficulty wise to DH?

• N3mB0t

@latenitedelight

from what i experienced DH around 30 to 45 minutes and IH between 1h , 1h30 , even with all the pauses for explaining mechanics and distibute roles.

a fully experienced team that needs no explanations can easily shave half the time.

IH is much more dificult than DH because of the boss mechanics that are way more intricate , boss fights have lots of phases and that takes time also.

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

@latenitedelight As Nem stated. Beyond blocks of instruction to new raiders, other potential factors affecting times are raid key procurement, backpack trophy (4 + 1 on completion) procurement, the extent to which your team bypasses or otherwise exploits raid mechanics (ie. porting), and novel strategy testing.

Also as Nem iterated, Dark Hours is a smaller raid of lesser complexity. It used to be labeled by veterans as a 'DPS-check', given that weapon damage is fundamental to its completion, and to an extent, remains so. Veterans are now augmenting strategies with newer skills, weapons, and gear to achieve even faster raid times. Conversely, Iron Horse requires several additional (relative to Dark Hours) specialized roles/builds, and greater coordination between teammates. It also has a larger footprint and greater depth to its phases.

• LateNiteDelight
    1005 posts

Thanks, that makes sense. It's the annoying boss mechanics of IH that have kept me from trying, plus some difficulty getting 1.5-2hrs of uninterrupted gaming time.

I also find the DH mechanics annoying - so I only ran that a few times. IH looked to take that to a whole new level. It's a shame, because Ravi & Regulus are right up my alley.

• WrecK3rr
    198 posts

@n3mb0t I'd be happy to help.

• N3mB0t

@wreck3rr

ive done iron horse 3 times today still looking for the bullwark backpack , nada still , add me on connect and we can join each other if you have a team to raid.

EDIT : sent you the F request already , will look for you when i log in.

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

@n3mb0t You should have run with us tonight... I picked up the Foundry backpack on the first boss (Gray)... deconstructed it because I had no use for it. 😱

We're more than happy to get it for you... stay in touch so that we can coordinate optimizing the probabilities on the green drops. 👍

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

We also had two Ravenouses drop, which were also deconstructed. 😱

It's always a good idea to have x+1, where x is the number of characters you have an intent on using the item on. That way, you can just keep rerolling on the worse of the two.

• N3mB0t

@v4mpir1
    i already got the backpack , thanks, now all i have to do is wait till next week to get the regulus parts , no way im running IH 5 more times to get the keys again this week.

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

@n3mb0t Nice. Assuming whichever group you run with next week completes Iron Horse in one session, you'll get all five of the Regulus components right there. One will drop on each boss's (4) loot pile, and the last will drop from the raid crate (1). Then you just have to head back to Inaya, craft a Police 686 Magnum, and submit the components for the conversion.

BTW, there is a Regulus project bug. My clan hasn't identified the cause, however, a future login may cause your character to have the Future, Foundry, and subsequently Regulus projects to reappear after their initial completions. Note that It will have no effect on your crafted Regulus or Future and Foundry gear blueprints. Ignore them, or recomplete the projects to remove them from your projects tab and potentially craft an additional Regulus. With my bug recurrences over four characters, I've crafted TEN Reguluses. 😒 Several of my other clanmates have had comparable experiences.

Lastly, feel free to contact me if you need the Future and/or Foundry vests and/or backpacks for any future build needs.

• N3mB0t

@v4mpir1

thank you , will do, but now that i completed the assembly project i can craft either chests or backpacks at will and just stash them for other characters to get them, no need to farm those anymore 😀

and thanks for the project bug heads up, too bad its one more week of waiting but at least after one run ill have it next week no matter what.

also feel free to join me if you see me online , i always apreciate the company killiing them NPC´s, or even if you only need someone to complete team for something count me in to help.

• WrecK3rr
    198 posts

@n3mb0t Cool. Gotcha! My raid team isn't active these days due to the game being dead.
    But you can count me in if you need an experienced/reliable raid player on PC.

• RedSaberSam
    23 posts
    thank you , will do, but now that i completed the assembly project i can craft either chests or backpacks at will and just stash them for other characters to get them, no need to farm those anymore 😀

Cool to see Agents helping others and congrats @N3mB0t on your raid runs!

As for crafting, I think you'll still need the Base Materials to craft the Future Initiative and Foundry so if you plan on crafting, more runs may be needed ( see image below )

Suggested Topics