ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• archsh3riff
    Original poster 148 posts

started another challenge because other was bugged too ..
    here .. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/129403/wolf-mastery-challenge-bugged?lang=en-US

and funny thing is, this one is bugged also right from the start, the challenge will start but nothing happens, i dont get control and i cant even start, i can look with mouse, cannot move, ESC doesnt work ..

this game is in extremely bad shape

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 252 posts

Hey there @archsh3riff! Sorry you are unable to move after starting this challenge. Are you able to fast travel out of there? If so, when you return, are you able to move around?

Official Response
  • archsh3riff
    Original poster 148 posts

@ubi-peach
    no i am not, the only thing i can do is pres ESC.

But normally when you are in a challenge, you can see details about the challenge. When this happens, its like pressing ESC during cutscene, there is quit, go to menu and back to game.
    Only the mouse looking around works, no key is working, except the ESC and going back to menu, quiting the game.

Going back to menu did not helped (wish ubisoft would finally removed the "checking for addons" all the time)
    I went do some other stuff, tried it occasionally and on a 5th try it was fine i could move and finish. Did not try to repeat it though, too annoying.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @archsh3riff, thanks for the update and glad to hear you've managed to get it done, although the fact that it took you that many attempts is certainly not ideal.

After having a closer look, I wasn't able to identify anything similar being brought up to our team, therefore taken into account that you've managed to complete it, we will closely monitor the situation.

Despite all the issues you ran into, I do hope you get to enjoy your game-time and if you have any further queries or run into any other difficulties, feel free to reach out at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics