ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mcetnar
    Original poster 24 posts

This is an old issue and a relatively minor one, but it has persisted throughout all of the updates.
    This particular diving location is unaccessible. The diving spot isn't visible even when zoomed in. I tried to get the ship as close to Nate's island as possible, hoping that I can get close enough to the spot, but I still can't dive.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

Hey @mcetnar, thanks for reaching out and appreciate you for bringing the matter to our attention.

After having a closer look, I can see that we had players in the past who have brought up locations where diving spot was inaccessible, however this appears to have been addressed already, therefore so that we could proceed, are you possibly able to share your save file with us? By default, it tends to be located in %userprofile%\Documents\Anno 1800\accounts. Once located, if you can just upload it to any file sharing website and send the link over to us and we will take a closer look at it. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Official Response
  • mcetnar
    Original poster 24 posts

@ubi-karl The issue might've been taken care of in the past, but the "updates" 13 and 13.1 have revived many old issued and I imagine this might be one of them.
    It's not as game-breaking as the Statistics Menu not working properly, so I'm not going to regret when it doesn't get solved, but I might as well report it.

This is my latest save, not the one taken at the moment of that screenshot, but it is from the same game play. I'm not sure whether I reported the issue before or after "update" 13.1, but it was surely done after "update" 13.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LXJohW1NRgEQeQm_ysMGBRUOYiFOjmqo/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LXJohW1NRgEQeQm_ysMGBRUOYiFOjmqo/view?usp=sharing)

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@mcetnar

Thanks.

I have passed your info, screenshot and save on to the team for further investigation. If we require any more info from you or we have any updates we'll let you know here. Cheers!

Official Response

Suggested Topics