ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Unsolved [Bug]s Eden Burning - 1. Translation (PL) 2. Missing legendaries on reload 3. Missing/Bugged quests? 4. Kiln miniquest bug?

0 Likes/2 Replies/49 Views
    Marsovian
    Original poster 2 posts
    1. There are numerous occasions when PL translation has raw English instead - such as Unique Plants minievent or some Emergency minievents. Havent screenshoted them, sorry. Unique Plants themselves are also untranslated. End game 2070 screen also has formatting artifacts.
    2. While replaying an earlier save of Eden Buring ( of the same playthrough) I found (9/10 times) that I have missing already-bought Legendaries. They don't show up as bought AND they are MISSING from the Shop. So, I don't have any way of obtaining them and resources I've spent are spent for nothing. That seems to include unused Legendaries in storage and possibly in ships. Strangely enough, 1/10 attempts, everything was in place, as it should.
    3. Possibly Fisherman Raul?, wooden cross? island, letter in a bottle? quests are missing. Temple miniquest does not give rewards for Seeds(part of Tools choice) and Imprints? (Caoutchouc choice).
    4. Charcoal Kiln miniquest spontaneously doubles its required 1 Kiln into 2 Kilns after placing the required 1(and not having any previously, to be precise).
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3115 posts

Hey @marsovian , thanks very much for reaching out about these issues. I understand you've found instances of untranslated and poorly formatted text, missing legendaries, missing quests, and the Charcoal Kiln requirements changing - that all sounds most frustrating, and I'd like to highlight these issues to our teams to look into internally.

In the case of the missing legendaries and untranslated texts, I'd like to ask you for some screenshots of these. I understand they may be numerous, so just one or two screenshots of each issue would be fine - just so our teams know what they are searching for. As you'll know, Anno 1800 is a big game, so being able to be precise about where an issue is found is very helpful.

Can you also send us a copy of one of the save files you've noticed that is missing legendaries? Even if it isn't missing them every time it is loaded. You can find the save files by following the folder path in this guide, and the files can be hosted on any file sharing service of your choice, and a link sent to us here in the thread.

You'd mentioned formatting artifacts in 2070, too. I'm presuming you mean Anno 2070 🙂 Can you further explain what you mean by formatting artifacts? This information will be useful in figuring out what is causing the issue.

For the missing quests, can you tell me what happens when you try to access these quests?

Thanks for your help with these reports - I really appreciate it. Please let me know if I can clarify the questions above at all.

Official Response

Suggested Topics