ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• topic_unsolved Didn't get the United Front bundle

0 likes/42 replies/11767 views
    Nighter_Dead
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 1

Hello, I bought Rainbow Six Extraction, activated a reward in Ubisoft Connect called "United Front", which, judging by the description, should provide me with the opening of operatives in Rainbow Six Siege and a couple of skins, but this is not there. Rainbow Six Siege was launched on the same account where Rainbow Six Extraction was purchased. PC platform. I've already launched both.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• sbee.NET
    ubisoft:x-posts, 6

I'm having this same problem. I came to check if I was alone. Logged into Ubisoft's website it even stated I didn't own Rainbow 6 Siege for the reward.

But in-game it did and I managed to claim it.

I originally bought R6 Siege with Steam, so I don't know it's specifically an issue with Steam owned R6 Siege & R6 Extraction.
    But I'm missing the Hive Mind content on the R6 Siege side AND the Operators that would unlock.

• Fflump
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

Same here. Launched Extraction, claimed United Front, no sign of any new operators in Siege. Which was 70% of the reason I bought Extraction at all. Fix this if you ever want my money again.

• Martok-

Same here. I reported this in the Ubisoft support Discord. It seems that multiple people aren't getting the United Front Bundle skins and operator unlocks in Siege. Apparently the development team is now investigating this.

Hopefully we'll get a resolution soon. The 18 operator unlocks is one of the key factors for me in buying Extraction and I'm sure it is for others too.

• sbee.NET

Ok so I logged into Seige this morning and the 18 Ops reward appeared now, so I got that.

The United Front skins on Seige side is still missing.

• sbee.NET

Oh, I just saw it too, the United Front skins for Pulse and Smoke appear as separate rewards.

• Martok-

All is now working for me and I have received the United Front Bundle reward skins and the 18 operators are now unlocked.

The United Front skins were 2 separate redeems in the Rewards section when I loaded Siege. The 18 operator unlocks was a separate redeem.

Just to note, once I redeemed the rewards in Connect (which I did within Siege), the 18 operators didn't show as unlocked and I had to restart the game for them to show as unlocked. The skins & charms show up as Epic quality ones for Smoke and Pulse and are called Hive something if I recall.

• Fflump

@fflump Claimed the new seperate rewards and restarted the game. All is well.

• Ubi-Viral
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2366

@fflump Hey! Brilliant to hear that this is now working for you!

If anyone else is still missing this content please ensure you have fully redeemed it, if so please reach back out here and we will look into this further with you.

Thank you.

• Toyobaru
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3
    post_is_deleted
  • abinei
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

• Ubi_Plush
    ubisoft:x-posts, 364

@glazkov Sorry to hear the rewards have not appeared in your respective game inventories. Would you specify which rewards you are missing from the United Front package?

Please make sure the platform you play Rainbow Six Siege on is also linked to the same Ubisoft account in which you have purchased Rainbow Six Extraction. There may be a time delay in pushing rewards out for eligible players. Please standby and update this thread if you are still not seeing your items from this bundle.

• Toyobaru

@ubi_plush Hello, thanks for the quick reply! I appear to be missing the operators from Siege, as well as the cosmetics, so, the entire thing. I did receive the popup in Extraction indicating that I have received the United Front bundle, however, I don't appear to have any of the items.

• BR0AD_
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

@ubi-viral Same issue for me. redeemed the cosmetics for ela and lion but no operators or other skins yet. I was also a R6 siege user on steam.

• Toyobaru

@glazkov Reporting that all is good now! It seems it just takes some time.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1782

@glazkov Excellent news! Happy to hear this has been sorted out for you now.

@BR0AD_ Have you checked recently to see if the content as updated for you? There might be a slight delay in the items and operators showing for you. Please keep us posted if you are still missing anything.

official-response
  • Moothat

I bought the Deluxe version of the game and claimed the United Front Bundle but it hasn't unlocked the rest of the operators, even have waiting a couple of hours and restarting the game, not sure rewards are slow to come in or if I broke something. Help would be appreciated.

• Ubi_Plush
    ubisoft:x-posts, 364

@moothat Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that the rewards from the Unite Front bundle have yet to appear in Rainbow Six Siege and Rainbow Six Extraction. It appears the rewards are taking a significant amount of time to show up for other players. At this time, I recommend waiting 24 hours for the items to appear. I sincerely apologize for the delay. Let me know if you still have not received the items, and we'll take a closer look at this for you.

• SEIIAlphaII
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4

Well, I think I've received everything from the United Bundle, but now the problem is that I haven't received the exclusive benefits from the R6Extraction Deluxe version. I'm talking about the Obscura, Noxious, and React Strike Packs. I just can't see any option to unlock them. Can you guys help me? Does it happen the same in your case?
    (sorry for my English, if I made a mistake is because please understand that English is not my natal language).

• Moothat

@ubi_plush Hello again! It's been 24 since I installed the game and claimed the United Front Bundle and the rest of the operators are still locked, not sure why. If you can help that would be nice but if it's something out of your control I understand and thank you for replying to help me.

Suggested Topics