ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• topic_unsolved Didn't get the United Front bundle

0 likes/42 replies/11768 views
    SEIIAlphaII
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4
    e I installed the game and claimed the United Front Bundl

If you're talking about rainbow six siege operators, it looks like you have to redeem them as a reward, in the same place where you unlocked the two sets for Smoke and Pulse.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1475

@seiialphaii Sorry to hear you're missing your deluxe content! Could you create a case on our support site so we can get this sorted out for you?

@Moothat We can definitely look into this for you. Could you provide some screenshots showing those operators are not available to you in game?

official-response
  • Moothat
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

@nighter_dead Hey! I checked today and I have the operators now. Not sure why it took this long but I have now!

• SEIIAlphaII

@ubi-mushy Hey! Thank you so much for your answer. I've submitted a ticket on January 22 and the case is still open. The case number is [redacted], unfortunately, they couldn't solve my case in the chat session so the support guy who helped me said that he will escalate my case to the Rainbow Six team, so they can provide me a solution to get the deluxe content from R6E. It would be awesome if you can tell me if there is any update related to the case.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 3351

Hey @moothat , thanks for letting us know you now correctly have the operators unlocked. Get back in touch if you run into any further issues.

@SEIIAlphaII , thanks for that case number. I've gone ahead and redacted it, since we consider it sensitive information. However, I can confirm that our team is currently looking into an issue where players who purchased the game digitally via our Ubisoft Store aren't always getting the correct edition unlocked. I'd expect our support teams will be responding to your ticket to confirm this information as well. My apologies for the inconvenience while we investigate - let me know if you've any questions in the meantime.

official-response
  • SEIIAlphaII

@ubi-thrupney Thanks for your answer. It seems that is solved now, however, I haven't received any notification or update about my ticket and it's still open. So if there is something else to do please let me know. Thanks again.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1475

@seiialphaii Glad to hear your content is available now! You should be good to go in that case. Please keep an eye out for any updates via that ticket, and let us know if you run into any other issues.

official-response
  • ohdres
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

@ubi-mushy I have submitted a support ticket for my united front bundle not showing and its been more than 48 hours without a response??

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 3351

Hey there @ohdres , thanks for your post. My apologies for the delay in responding to your ticket. We'll be getting back to you on your ticket as soon as we can. My apologies that I'm not able to look into it from here on the forum - our support teams are able to take a closer look at your account on the support website, which is something we can't do from the forums. Sorry for the inconvenience - let me know if you've any questions about this!

official-response
  • msp_365

Hello i have Rainbow six siege and extraction on the same ubisoft account and i got bundels with skins but, the rest of operators arent unlocked. I want to know is there some kind of issue or did i broke something. Please reply

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 2297

Hey there @msp_365, thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to hear that you are missing some operators. Can you please elaborate further on this for me? It is important to note that the united front bundle will unlock the operators for Rainbow Six Siege, it will not unlock them for Rainbow Six Extraction. For more information regarding this, please view the following article.

Additionally, If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

official-response
  • B00M5H07

I haven't got the bundle either for ela/lion though I have got them for pulse and smoke

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5909

Hi @b00m5h07 to confirm were you able to claim the United Front Ubisoft Connect reward for Rainbow Six Extraction? Is it just that the rewards have not unlocked in-game?

official-response
  • boomerangames
    ubisoft:x-posts, 7

...and now, asking for a refund leads to a '404' error page, with the purchase still hainging on my account. This is all a joke, right?

• boomerangames
    ubisoft:x-posts, 7

I'm still having no answers, no support cases solved, no refund. Nothing. It's all about red flags, Ubisoft!

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5513

Hey @boomerangames ,

I can see we've since responded to your case, apologies for any delays and if there's anything more we can help with, please let us know.

Thank you!

official-response
  • Droidd_TV

Same here. I expected to receive the skins for Ela and Lion, but I never got them. But I got the skins for Smoke and Pulse? I don't know. I just want the skins.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5909

Hi @droidd_tv apologies for the late response.

I am also sorry to hear that you have not received the skins for Ela and Lion in Rainbow Six Extraction after redeeming the United Front Bundle.

I have checked your account and it is showing that you own the skins for Ela and Lion so I am unsure why those are not appearing in-game for you.

Could you please check again to see if the skins are now showing as their may have been a delay with these appearing.

official-response
  • IcyMothy

Hello there, I have tried claiming the United Front Bundle and it showed up in R6 Siege but after I restarted my game they have disappeared. Help please.

• Ubi-Ciel
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1574

Hey there @IcyMothy and welcome to the Ubisoft Discussions!

I understand that the content of the United Front Bundle you redeemed on Ubisoft Connect disappeared from your game. I just checked your account and I can see that the skins for Pulse and Smoke are indeed in your Operator inventory on R6S, and so are the skins for Ela and Lion in R6E. If they are still missing, I'd recommend restarting your game!

official-response

Suggested Topics