ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dragonsrus69
    Original poster 1 posts

How do I level up this scorpio I picked up? It's lvl 40. Recipie I just purchased says need score of 250..... since weapon has no gear score how do I upgrade it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    650 posts

@dragonsrus69 Pretty sure thats to reroll it meaning it can end up better or worse if you go to crafting table (you need to have it unequipped), to upgrade the current stats you need to go to optmizations option

• Noxious81
    796 posts
    (...) It's lvl 40. Recipie I just purchased says need score of 250..... (...)

That blueprint which you've picked up is only relevant for level 30 weapons – because at level 30 you have the Gear Score defining the level of your items. This is what the 250 refers to.

But the blueprint then only upgrades a level 30 / Gear Score 250+ Scorpio to a level 40 Scorpio... which you already own.

(And at level 40 there is no Gear Score anymore, so in case you want to further improve your Scorpio you either need to reconfigure it at the Crafting Bench or optimize it at the Recalibration Bench – the latter being the more expensive option, only meant to optimize the maybe last 0.1 to 1% of a stat.)

Suggested Topics