ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• A1R50FT-10
    Original poster 519 posts

Hello Ubisoft,

As the title of this thread suggests, I would like to raise some concerns I had regarding multiple threads of the same topic being merged to create a massive thread on this forum.

1.) I would like to add that doing the above and not telling those whose threads have been merged just causes unnecessary confusion and makes the massive thread very difficult to follow.

2.) Unless Ubi Support say threads have been merged into a massive thread, it is difficult to tell if this has been done (from a forum user perspective). Why should forum users have to search a whole thread just to determine if this has been done or not?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• T1gerAssAssin
    175 posts

@a1r50ft-10

I agree, especially if the thread contained information needed to be kept separate.

While some issues share the same game as others and happen simultaneously,
    attentive reading can easily see its a separate issue altogether.

I reported 4 separate issues, but due to some of the staffs actions, they were drowned out, ignored, jumbled togetherness creating a horrible mess.

I have repeatedly asked that they ensure they fully read and understand the threads many times.
    Several make a habit of acting as if they were insulted instead of instructed and completely fail at performing their duties but never miss a chance to try and throw shame or infractions around.

• TheCoconutSauce
    18 posts

@t1gerassassin Not to mention it could be buried away among all the other posts.
    Especially if the issue/bug has been resolved and later crops up again.

I find that when mods merge threads, it just makes it difficult for the user/viewer to find the answer they're looking for.
    The other concern is that how do they know that there is a bug or issue arising when it gets merged with an outdated thread. Almost as if they disregard the issue, I am sure they don't, though merging makes a person feel that way.

• A1R50FT-10
    Hello Ubisoft,

As the title of this thread suggests, I would like to raise some concerns I had regarding multiple threads of the same topic being merged to create a massive thread on this forum.

1.) I would like to add that doing the above and not telling those whose threads have been merged just causes unnecessary confusion and makes the massive thread very difficult to follow.

2.) Unless Ubi Support say threads have been merged into a massive thread, it is difficult to tell if this has been done (from a forum user perspective). Why should forum users have to search a whole thread just to determine if this has been done or not?

Since I can't edit the above now, i have more to add:

3.) When multiple players start threads reporting the same bug, i know for a fact that eventually the threads about the bug will be merged (i've seen this happen). Players would sometimes report different reasons for why they think the bug occurred. If threads are merged, surely this would make it harder for the players to find a workaround?

• TheCoconutSauce
    18 posts

@a1r50ft-10 agreed

• A1R50FT-10
    @t1gerassassin Not to mention it could be buried away among all the other posts.
    Especially if the issue/bug has been resolved and later crops up again.

I find that when mods merge threads, it just makes it difficult for the user/viewer to find the answer they're looking for.
    The other concern is that how do they know that there is a bug or issue arising when it gets merged with an outdated thread. Almost as if they disregard the issue, I am sure they don't, though merging makes a person feel that way.

Couldn't agree more with you here @TheCoconutSauce

• A1R50FT-10

@Ubi-Milky please can you address the concerns raised in this thread?

• T1gerAssAssin
    175 posts

Honestly, I've never had support do right by me.
    The help I've received are from my peers.

Its as much a waste of time as the time they spent making all those ghastly cosmetics.

• A1R50FT-10

Is this thread not worth a response or what? Ubisoft are taking the mick with this

Suggested Topics