ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mew-V
    Original poster 1 posts

为什么我的电脑在我的显卡驱动程序是最新的时不断显示此内容?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4069 posts
    Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I have merged all of your posts into one thread.

As mentioned the development team are aware of the error on launch 'No Compatible Driver / Hardware' and are looking into it.

In the meantime if you are experiencing this issue could you please try the following:

• Switching to your PC's dedicated GPU then try again.
    • Update your graphics card drivers (AMD: (https://www.amd.com/en/support) | Nvidia: (https://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-uk)) then try again.

If the issue still persists after this then could you please go through the PC troubleshooting steps here.

There is also a workaround that was kindly provided by mercenary483 which seems to have helped some players that you could try. The steps can be found here: (https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5182/~/unable-to-launch-vulkan-apps%2Fgame-on-notebooks-with-amd-radeon-igpus).

However, if none of those steps help then could you generate your DxDiag and MSInfo reports. Once you have those two files prepared let us know and we will create a support case for you so that you can provide them to us and this can be investigated further.

Official Response
  • qingkuangjiuge
    1 posts

俺也一样,尝试了重新开关机,验证游戏完整性。依然还是打不开

• LinemanDelivery
    1 posts

I know that in system requirement said that this game needs to be played on windows 10. But when I pre-ordered this game I didn't check that and now when I try to start the game it always crashes furthermore shows me that "no compatible driver/hardware found". But my friend who uses windows 10 can play this game without any problems so I was wondering will Ubisoft make an update for windows 11 later or I won't be able to play this game.undefined

• Admonishment
    1 posts

Hello, I cannot start the game, I get the error message, "No compatible driver/hardware found." What can I do to fix this?

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@Mew-V @qingkuangjiuge Hey! 

I'm afraid we can only support the forums in English at the moment. If you translate your message, I will do my best to assist you. 

Alternatively, you can create a support ticket for support in your language here:

https://support.ubisoft.com

Thank you.

@Admonishment Hey! This happens when you are not running the latest drivers for your GPU. You can find how to update them here.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Viral

@linemandelivery Hey! Thank you for getting in touch about the crashing issues that you have been having.

You should still be able to play this game on Windows 11. We advise you ensure your drivers for your GPU are up to date, you can find how to do this and some other useful troubleshooting steps here.

If you need further help please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • philsourstraps
    1 posts

Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled as well as turning off and on again but still getting the error whenever I open the game.

• Ubi-Viral

@philsourstraps Hey! Sorry to hear that you are having this issue with this error message. Thank you for the troubleshooting you have done so far.

This error is normally due to an outdated driver. You can find how to update your drivers and other useful troubleshooting here.

If this error continues or you need further help please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • DaBlakOne
    15 posts

Is this really an issue that is occurring on day 1 of the launch? I have been looking forward to play this game and its really annoying to know that there is nothing from Ubisoft regarding how long it will take to fix this issue. Literally go to launch the game and I am prompted with a box saying "No compatible hardware/driver found". Pls fix this as soon as possible.

• DaBlakOne
    15 posts

@ubi-viral this is not true i literally have done all the driver updates and i can play every other game but i cant even launch this one. I have a 3070 surely thats enough to play this game

• Ubi-Viral

@dablakone Thank you for your reply. I have reported this issue to the game team.

Once there is an update we will reach back out.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • DaBlakOne
    15 posts

@ubi-viral thank you

• Ubi-Viral

@dablakone Hey! Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this error message.

I have reported this issue to the game team and it is actively being looked into.

Once we have an update we will reach back out.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Viral

@dablakone No problem. Apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Official Response
  • bigbakhtiar
    1 posts

This message keeps popping up even after I reinstalled the game. It can't be that I have outdated or the gaming laptop I just bought two months ago is incompatible.
    All systems are updated. I can run all my other Ubisoft games. Please help me find a solution ASAP.

• Ubi-Viral

@bigbakhtiar Hey! Sorry to hear that you are getting this error message when trying to launch the game.

This is an issue that the game team are aware of and are investigating. If you are yet to please ensure your drivers are up to date, you can find how to do this here.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • DaBlakOne
    15 posts

@ubi-viral no worries. I am playing on a laptop, i saw an article saying that if you are using a RTX Nvidia Mobile GPU then you cant launch the game.

• Fulfinsen
    4 posts

So, do I need to buy a new laptop or something? Because I have all I need to run this game but hey, the games says that I can't play it, yay!

• Fulfinsen
    4 posts

@readysetloot add this to known issues aswell

• WhiteRice-GG
    1 posts

@Ubi-Viral When will this problem be solved,I can't wait to play this game!!!!

Suggested Topics