ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DanSnow
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello!
    After last update I’ve noticed when character holds pistol and tries to kill somebody with melee attack, the animations look broken like character’s arm with knife doesn’t move at all.
    I can’t add video, but I hope that I’m not only one with this issue.
    And one more thing, is it possible that takedown animations do not depend on what angle the character stand, make it to change in random, please? I’ve seen only 8 of them, for 100 hours of the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @dansnow, thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you please elaborate on this further for me and provide a video showing this in action? I understand you mentioned that you were not able to do this, but you could directly upload the clip to a linked Twitter or YouTube account. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could transfer the video to a PC using a flash drive and then send it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. 

Regarding the takedown animations, thank you for the feedback, I will forward this over to the development team for you so that they are aware of what you have said. Please let me know if you have any questions!

• DanSnow
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-gizmo
    Hello!
    Here is link for google cloud storage of my friend, I hope it works
    I made a few videos. It doesn't matter what knife you use. Bug only depends on what kind of weapon you carry, if it is pistol so animation will be broken, if any other weapon shotgun or assault rifle, animation is fine.
    I hope video will help.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17ifZ2kVgRpRyJebCBg_ltGft7ceL04FI?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17ifZ2kVgRpRyJebCBg_ltGft7ceL04FI?usp=sharing)

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @dansnow, thanks a lot for taking the time to provide this folder. I appreciate it and I will forward it to the development team. Once we have updates available, we will let you know.

• DanSnow
    Original poster 4 posts

Hey @ubi-gizmo I’m glad to help. If there is anything else I can assist with, please let me know and I will be happy to help.
    Thank you for your work. I look forward to new updates of the Breakpoint.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts

@dansnow

Hey DanSnow!

Many thanks for your assistance with this and for your kind words. Cheers!

Official Response

Suggested Topics