ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LewdGeek
    Original poster 3 posts

I am tired to Alt F4 everytrime there is no one in my team with mics in Quickmatch because I want people with mics to at least have a chance to complete all 3 missions. People with no mic are playing like it is Call of Duty Zombie and shooting everything on sight instead of Sneaking and using melee. PLEASE add the option to only matchmaking with people with mic.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xNeoDAVx
    2 posts

@lewdgeek No need mic. U can chat or quick chat.

• Honk-ZOUP
    36 posts
    @lewdgeek No need mic. U can chat or quick chat.

At highest difficulties it s better. You can't text chat while shooting.

• Disneyadventure
    23 posts

@lewdgeek I have no desire to listen to kids eating Doritos in their mic.

• brun0f53
    17 posts

You can find a group on console for that, or discord or in the forum !! Many way to find a team with mic

• BlasterMaster73
    51 posts

@disneyadventure Then don't choose mic only?

• Dazlirn777
    1 posts

@lewdgeek Silencer in this game exist... Btw I don't have problem clear all 3 objectives on hardest diff with people without mic 🤔 So where Is the problem?🤔🥺

• Disneyadventure
    23 posts

@blastermaster73 It would split the player base too much and besides that having a mic doesn’t make you a better player and the matches are so quick there isn’t really a need to plan things out on how to simply clear out a room.

There developed time would be better spent adding actual content to the game.

Suggested Topics