ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CocoaPuffs.
    Original poster 5 posts

im not getting my skin and i bought the game on christmas

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AzatUlan
    3 posts

@cocoapuffs hi i have the same problem to.

Hello i buy Ghost Recon Future Soldier Deluxe Edition and i install and play it i finish the 1st and second missions for claim the in game reward for Rainbow Six Siege but iam not able to get the rewards its still say " you have to own Ghost Recon Future Soldier to get this reward"

i buy the game splintercell blacklist to and install and play it for that one its works but not for Ghost Recon Future Soldier can you please help me to fix this thanks.

btw i just cheak my last played games and the Ghost Recon Future Soldier is not to see i dont get any play time from the game for some reason.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3939 posts

Hey there guys,

Thanks for reaching out to us, sorry for the delayed response!

Please make sure you've completed the first couple of missions of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier as game time needs to be logged to earn the skin.

Should you find your game time isn't tracking, as you reported @AzatUlan, then please open a case via our Support Site, Facebook or Twitter so we can look into this more closely.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • CocoaPuffs.
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-theberry i tried to load up i played like 5 mins into the first mission then the game crashed then i tried to load up again and it crashed instantly

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

@cocoapuffs Sorry to hear about the repeat crashing issues. Was this occurring when loading up Ghost Recon Future Soldier or Rainbow Six Siege? I also recommend going through our PC troubleshooting guide. This is a comprehensive article to help your game's performance and prevent crashes. Let me know if you see any changes.

Suggested Topics