ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OneBasilisk3492
    Original poster 27 posts

Okay so I heard that the developers were gonna stop putting common packs in the randomized pool of alpha packs and also remove duplicates, sooo what’s up?

Also whats the deal with R6 Tracker lately? None of my hours played gone up or my kill count for my operators.

And just on a side note devs please fix ranked. I would’ve been at least Plat 1 or Diamond if it wasn’t for toxic teammates or cheaters. If i had a penny for everytime multiple teammates team killed me and fed info to the opposing team or when I encountered mnk players/xim users, Id be rich. Us console players need extra attention as well not just pc, it’s unfair we can’t progress in ranked because of players like these. Btw Kali needs another rework, she’s underperforming right now, her sniper and sidearms can use a little touch up. I would suggest a faster ads & rechambering and plz take away the bullet drop y’all gave her it’s inconsistent and messes with her damage output. Not being able to down someone cuz of a limb shot is also stupid. And as for her sidearm bring back her P226 pistol the c75 ain’t that great to begin with. P.S fix hit boxes and bullet registration.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics