ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kykaii
    Original poster 3 posts

can you add keyboard and mouse on console

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3533 posts
    Best Answer

Thanks for your feedback on this idea everyone, at the moment, the game is not compatible with MnK on console and that is intended.

I will move this thread to our player General Discussion section of the forum, to see if there are other players who would like to contribute to this too and so it can be seen by a larger audience, including our game devs and community team.

Official Response
  • Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

@kykaii Greetings, and thank you for the valuable feedback. I will forward this comment to the dev team. Be sure to keep an eye out on the News and Announcements thread for official updates.

• seiun-I
    1 posts

@ubi_plush I think this is great for non-competitive games. You all did it for Assassin's Creed Valhalla and that was great!
    I hope since Extraction is just a cooperative game you will consider adding KB+Mouse support for Series S|X, Xbox One/X, and PS4/5 consoles.

• Celeroon
    12 posts

@seiun-i I doubt they will listen... Been trying to get the attention for kb&m support multiple times and the only response has been what and see if there will be any news about it... I think the game would be at it's peek for consoles if/when they add kb&m

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3533 posts
    Best Answer

Thanks for your feedback on this idea everyone, at the moment, the game is not compatible with MnK on console and that is intended.

I will move this thread to our player General Discussion section of the forum, to see if there are other players who would like to contribute to this too and so it can be seen by a larger audience, including our game devs and community team.

Official Response
  • c_oL_n998
    1 posts

@ubi_plush I agree, please contact the team and try have them implement kb&m on console, from my understanding it's not a big task but having it will make alot of consoles players happy and bring people back to the game that were dying to try out kb&m.
    I love this game and how it feels but I was really looking forward to keyboard and mouse support on console, I was so disappointed when I found out it's not supported. Keyboard and mouse support was like 70% of the reason I got this game on console. As of right now I've completed everything in the game and find it hard to justify going back to game when there's nothing more to do, but if they implemented keyboard and mouse support for consoles it'll add a whole new gaming experience for console players to look forward to.
    So I'm asking, please do all of us a solid and push for kb&m support on Xbox/PS.

• Binaural81
    1 posts

@Ubi_Plush Any updates here? I also would love to have mouse/keyboard support on PS5

Suggested Topics