ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AeonValkyrie
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey, so I've been playing Ubisoft titles for quite some time, and I've had a long history of issues with certain services and things of that sort. Most of which, have been solved from my own googling and tinkering. This, however, is something that is completely and totally unique to Ubisoft. Why is it, that ONLY when Ubisoft Connect and ANY subsequent game run that is ajoined to it, always has an audio stutter? Before anyone asks, or just dives straight in to explaining what I'm doing wrong, please understand, I've never experienced an issue with ANY other company and their subsequent launcher. A small idea of what happens: When I load Ubisoft Connect, any time I move the mouse over any text or an interactable button, the audio with stop until I leave the mouse alone. If I tab out of Connect, or the game associated with it, the sound returns to pristine condition. This happens in literally every single Ubisoft game I own. I've probably seen somewhere in the ball park of 2500+ threads related to this, and read probably close to 500+ of them. Nobody has the same answers, and nobody has gotten a real fix from a dev or support member to date. I sit here incredibly frustrated, but in the spirit of trying to get this fixed I turn to you here @ubi support team. Why does Ubisoft Connect even affect my sound in the first place when literally nobody else's launcher does? And why is it that the issue, to my knowledge being purely just conflicting audio, can't be just turned off in the Connect menu system. I don't really know what sounds the launcher is supposed to make, but the only sound it needs is silence.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1693 posts

Hello @aeonvalkyrie, and I welcome you to the forums! First off, let me apologize for the overall difficulties and frustration this behavior has been that you are encountering with Ubisoft Connect. There are a few steps that I can offer to try and help remedy this, but if you have exhausted other efforts here on the forums, I would like to ask if you could help us take a closer look into this with you by creating a support ticket and including your system files with your case. This information will give us a more in-depth look into what might be causing the issue and share it with the relevant team to review.

Official Response

Suggested Topics