ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OLDITGUY
    Original poster 9 posts

I have done everything that I as a IT TECH, CONSUMER, and GAMER I can think of. All other "Launchers" Steam, Origin, Epic. . .Do not have Issues when Downloading. I have Comcast Cable and I have the Pro Program. Guaranteed 200mb Download. Why? Why Why? Does Ubi Connect barely download at all.( 23k or at best 1mb) on Cable!! When no other Game Launcher is Less than 25-50mb a Second. I even verified that My Firewall had open ports to make sure you had Access to download. I have had Games on Ubisoft for Years and there NEVER was a DOWNLOAD ISSUE for the 9plus years I have Bought Games from you! I have Uninstalled/Reinstalled most of My games Multiple Times. And it has functioned Perfectly and no Lag or Download or any Issues. I say this now : FOR THE RECORD!! FIX YOUR LAUNCHER Or I will NO LONGER BUY ANYTHING for UBISOFT AGAIN!!

THERE IS NO PHYSICAL REASON that ANYONE"S DOWNLOAD OF A GAME THEY OWN or BOUGHT OR PATCH in this DAY AND AGE to be SLOWER THAN DIAL UP!! EVEN THAT WE GOT 5Mb
    NATHAN T WHITE OUTLAWMECH undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@olditguy

Hey there.

Sorry to hear about your issues downloading through Ubisoft Connect.

There's a few things you can try if you haven't already done so, I can see you have already attempted some troubleshooting. Please give all of the steps suggested here a try. If after doing so you're still experiencing issues please let us know so we can offer further assistance.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • OLDITGUY
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-orion
    I am Posting the DXDIAG for my Pc
    I tried I guess I cannot Post it here. I will try and file A ticket.

• OLDITGUY
    Original poster 9 posts

I HAVE TRIED to POST the SPEED TESTS and LAck of Download Speeds from UBI CONNECT. But I gets the Jpeg or PNG is too much. So I will attempt to Load the Games Manually. But the Sad PART IS: I have VALHALLA, ODDESSY, and Others that If I cannot connect through UBI CONNECT I will not be bale to play. I will have to spend More $$ and get Physical DVD's to install. and THAT MAKES ME ANGRY!!
    HERE'S the Speed Test for ALL other PC PLATFORMS but UBI. . ORIGIN, STEAM, EPIC,. . .

• OLDITGUY
    Original poster 9 posts

@olditguy JUST GONNA ADD what I get with UBI CONNECT

• OLDITGUY
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-orion I cant even post Screenshots at all
    Look I would just like Help. Or fix your launcher. I have lost ALL Assasin creeds. and Splintercells Because of these Slow Download speeds. have lost my whole Game Library. Unless I buy the Physical copies and Make More $$ for you I guess.

• OLDITGUY
    Original poster 9 posts

Ubi-Orion

Can I call Support? I can't get the Support Tickets to Work. I had no Issues downloading till 2 weeks Before VALHALLA and then the Big Patch began the 230-560K/s Download. I have down all the tech stuff I know and You suggested. I can even post the DXDIAG because I guess its too big for the Web app on here or the System info. So what do I do?? Lose My Library? I have Flusheddns and reset Netsh ect and more
    Help .
    NATE olditguy

• OLDITGUY
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-orion I have done all you said It is still 516k/s Downloads. How can in 2 months go from 15-25mb/s on all other launchers and Connections and the Speedtest. to even after total uninstall of Connect and games to this?? Up until 2months ago, there was no Issue. I noticed it first when I attempted to Download the Patch for Valhalla. . . ( see other Post)
    NATE olditguy

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2211 posts

Hey @olditguy

I have just created a support case for you and sent you a reply, so you should have an email to view this now. Please get back to us through there in response.

Official Response

Suggested Topics