ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/45 Replies/6658 Views
    SGTx2tyle
    2 posts

@ubi-mushy where do i go to answer them?

• TwentyOneOtters
    1 posts

So I was running through a quick match on extraction on Truth and Consequences - Downtown, and when my team activated the loading zone between City Streets and Trailer Park, we got stuck in an infinite loading sequence. We can't go back through where we came, the door to the next zone won't open. The only choice we have is to leave the game, which gave us an abandon penalty and our operator becoming MIA

• Orkhun
    2 posts

There is a new bug after the update, in Alaska Eurydice Valley moving to last sub section our team got stuck at sub section entrance area after we used the panel to open last sub section area both doors closed but gate to new area didn't open so we have to leave the game and our operators got MIA and received an abandonment ban as well, this is another annoying game breaking bug 😞

• ecSta.NoLub
    1 posts
    1. Which map did this happen on? San Fran - Terderloin
    2. What difficulty were you on? Moderate, Cautious, Severe, or Critical? Critical
    3. What were the objectives in the subzones prior and after? 1st : Scans, 2nd : Specimen, 3rd : Biopsy. Happened in transition from 2nd to 3rd subzone
    4. Were you playing solo or in a squad? Duo squad
    5. How long did you wait to see if the door opened? 5 mins
    6. Do you have a video clip of this happening? Nop sorry

Hope your teams will figure out where it comes from 🙂

• PleaseDontLook
    3 posts

@ubi-thrupney

1. Maelstrom: San Francisco.
    2. Critical: Maelstrom
    3. Decontamination, Specimen
    4. Squad
    5. 15-20 minutes
    6. No

• Hax3rb0y
    1 posts

@ubi-thrupney

1. Tenderloin (maelstrom)
    2. I don't know how difficulty works in maelstrom but it was the airlock between the 1st and 2nd objectives
    3. prior was decontamination and we were going into serial scan
    4. matchmade squad
    5. 6 minutes
    6. The 2 clips below are the sped up clips of the wait, it is in 2 parts because the software i use doesn't allow to upload clips longer than 2 minutes, litterally nothing was out of the ordinary before it happening.
    7. https://medal.tv/games/r6-extraction/clips/9ie39NvNBhtMv/d1337Q6Zk1df?invite=cr-MSxhcTMsMzMzNTk2NzMs
    8. https://medal.tv/games/r6-extraction/clips/9iehwjV0GgbGO/d1337GCag77r?invite=cr-MSxncTQsMzMzNTk2NzMs

• CrayonGX
    1 posts

@ubi-thrupney

1. New York: Police Station
    2. Moderate
    3. before: Triangulation -- after: Decontamination
    4. Duo. My friend played from buddy pass
    5. the 3 min. immediately after my friend disconnect.
    6. sadly no. should there be same future issue. i will try record it.
  • Lydric
    1 posts
    1. Which map did this happen on? Alaska - Eurydice Valley
    2. What difficulty were you on? Moderate, Cautious, Severe, or Critical? Severe
    3. What were the objectives in the subzones prior and after? 1st : Hunt, 2nd : Sabotage, 3rd : Decontamination. Happened in transition from 2nd to 3rd subzone
    4. Were you playing solo or in a squad? Full squad
    5. How long did you wait to see if the door opened? 5 mins
    6. Do you have a video clip of this happening? Yes. Took one when the last objective was about to be done. Then we tried to open the door. Opening of the door is at about 1:58 in the video. I was playing on PS5.

Hope it can help your team to find the issue.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

Hey, folks! My apologies for the slow response.

Massive thanks to @ecSta-NoLub , @PleaseDontLook , @Hax3rb0y , @CrayonGX , and @Lydric for answering all my questions - that really helps us out! I've forwarded these five reports to our teams internally now to help us get this looked into. Sorry once more for the inconvenience, and let me know if you've any questions while we crack on with our investigation.

@SGTx2tyle , thanks for coming back to us, and apologies that I didn't answer your question sooner. You'll be able to respond to my post right here in the thread - just post another reply answering the questions. Here's a link to my post with the questions in it again, and thanks so much for your help!

@TwentyOneOtters , welcome to the forums, and thanks for your report! I've merged it into our existing thread where we've been tracking this information. Please see my post where I've asked a bunch of questions - I know your post answers a few of them already, but can you answer the rest of them too? That'll really help with getting this looked into.

Thanks again, everyone. Let me know if there's any questions at all.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney

Hey there @orkhun , thanks so much for your post about this. This is something our team is currently investigating, and my apologies for the inconvenience while we carry on with that.

I've merged your thread with our other thread where we're tracking this issue. It'd really help us out if you could fill out the form from my previous post marked as the answer - you'll find it here. Please let me know if I can clarify those questions at all!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney

Hey, folks - just me again 😎

This issue of getting stuck in the airlock should be fixed in tomorrow's maintenance 🎉

Let me know if the issue persists after the maintenance, being sure to answer my questions from my previous post. Let me know if I can clarify any of this!

Official Response
  • vizibal
    8 posts

@ubi-thrupney The bug still exists.

1. San Francisco - Space Foundation
    2. Cautious
    3. Before: Aberrant Nests (2nd), after: Rescue (3rd)
    4. Two players
    5. A few minutes, tried to alt+f4 and reconnect one by one, did not help
    6. no video

• Ubi-Thrupney

Hey @vizibal , thanks for this report - I'm sorry to hear the issue seems to be persisting. Indeed, I see that our team has reopened the investigation - although the issue seems much less common, it's still an issue, and we're looking into it. Sorry about this! I've gone ahead and added your report to our investigation - thanks very much for sending it across.

Let me know if you've any questions about this at all.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney

Hey @vizibal 🙂 Our teams have reached out to ask for a bit more information.

• Have you had this issue more than once?
    • Please see this support article, which describes how to create a couple of system files we can use to help with our investigation. If you could follow the steps it lists to create the two files, and then let me know, I'll create a support ticket you can use to securely send them across to us.

Please let me know if I can clarify these steps, and thanks once again for all your help with this.

Official Response
  • Missh4penOyster
    1 posts

@vizibal same here game is crazy glitched at the moment I keep this issue and the one where it will go silent and 30 seconds later the game freezes.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey @missh4penoyster ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Referring to Ubi-Thrupney's last post, could you please open a case and send us your system files so we can pass them onto the team?

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • DekanCraft
    2 posts

Today I witnessed this bug, I did not notice anything out of the ordinary prior the bug.

1. Which map did this happen on? DAM
    2. What difficulty were you on? Moderate, Cautious, Severe, or Critical? Critical
    3. What were the objectives in the subzones prior and after? These can be seen on the map. Prior: MIA Operator with success(Military Camp) After: Triangulation (Body's JunkYard) and Biopsy (Hacienda)
    4. Were you playing solo or in a squad? Squad, 2 random people. Me: Lion, Other people: Jäger and Rook
    5. How long did you wait to see if the door opened? 5+ min, left the game and were unable to reconnect
    6. Do you have a video clip of this happening? Not available.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey there @dekancraft, I am sorry to hear that you have also experienced this issue and thank you for taking the time to get in touch. I appreciate all the information you have shared. If you are playing on PC could you please kindly follow the steps above provided by my colleague? As we are currently looking for some system files to assist with our investigations. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • DekanCraft
    2 posts

@ubi-gizmo
    Ok, I will do that.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey again @dekancraft, thanks for taking the time to do this and create a case, I appreciate it! If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics