ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Zeza_Reignhalt
    Original poster 5 posts

Has anyone started the festival and not even have a NPC "Nordir" Present at the shop?

I have done all of the festival quests however both Nordir and The festival Token Basket guy don't show up anymore.

So I can earn tokens but i can't even buy anything.

I've already submitted a Bug on it but does anyone have any suggestions?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. I've merged together several threads about Norvid's disappearance during the Oskoreia festival together into a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

As the Oskoreia Festival has now ended, we will be marking this thread as "Resolved" and locking the thread. If you are having trouble with any other festival in-game, then please don't hesitate to create a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Zeza_Reignhalt
    Original poster 5 posts

Here is the example hes nowhere to be found.

• Tech_Angel_9
    2 posts

I did the mission and the cut scene where Eivor rallies everyone played fine. But now there's no vendor to turn in tokens for items. Saw someone else seems to have the same issue on PC.

• Piron69
    1 posts

Same issue for me on PS4.

• Zeza_Reignhalt
    Original poster 5 posts

So you a bit of an update on this I did find Nordir, but hes still bugged. I was doing the quests for linconshire and hes sitting at the dock talking to Hunwald. Once that scene is done he just kinda sits at a box at the Dock. In case anyone was wondering. He does not go back to his shop.

• Daatomicreaper
    1 posts

Norvid is missing entirely. I've tried several things to try and get him to spawn in to no avail. I'd really rather not have to start a whole new game to get the event items, specially since there's no guarantee anything will be different. This needs to be fixed, it's a big buzz kill and makes the whole event completely pointless and really irritating.

• xa1905
    1 posts

I've been able to access the festival store as I've bought the scythe but the NPC is no longer standing in his tent. Any suggestions? Has this issue been logged. I've check the known issues thread but nothing

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1252 posts

@xa1905

Hey there.

The development team is aware of this issue and it's under active investigation. Can I ask you to check the docks to see if Norvid is there for you?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion

@daatomicreaper

Hey there.

I'm sorry to hear you're affected by this issue. The development team are aware of this issue and it's under active investigation at the moment. Can I ask you to check the docks at Ravensthorpe to see if he's there?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion

Hey there folks.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.

This issue is under active investigation at the moment. Did either of you locate Norvid anywhere else? Some players reported to us finding him on the docks at Ravensthorpe.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion

Hey there.

This issue is under active investigation at the moment. The team are also aware that Norvid had been found in some cases to still be on the dock in Ravensthorpe.

Official Response
  • MsLadyRuthless
    1 posts

@ubi-orion The same issue is happening to me as well. I have checked by the docks like you said and he is nowhere to be found. I don't even want to bother participating in the event if i can't even buy things with my tokens.

• Dabila98
    3 posts

The NPC that sells the stuff in the festival is missing. I have tried reload the game and fast travel to other place, but is still missing.

• Dabila98
    3 posts

@ubi-orion Hi, I had the same problem but in PC. Nordvid was in the dock with Hunwald. After the introduction of the mission, I was able to talk with Norvid to get to the shop.

• Dabila98
    3 posts

@dabila98 Update: Nordvid was in the dock with Hunwald, awaiting to start the arc of Linconshire. After the introduction of the mission, I was able to talk with Norvid to get to the shop.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 804 posts

Hello @dabila98 and welcome to Discussions! We are happy to hear that you already solved the issue and could get to the shop.
    It was confirmed by our Game Team that Norvid can be found hiding on the docks outside the Jomsviking Barracks (main settlement building where the Jomsviking can be personalized).

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Oxavo

Hello @dabila98 and welcome to Discussions. Thank you for providing the potential workaround.
    It was confirmed by our Game Team that Norvid can be found hiding on the docks outside the Jomsviking Barracks (main settlement building where the Jomsviking can be personalized). 

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have additional questions!

Official Response
  • ItzzzJohnnyBoy
    11 posts

Hello,

I am running into the issue of not finding Norvid.

-I have looked for him near the docks.
    -I have looked for him in the barracks
    - tried walking over the bridges back and forth as some players said that has worked
    -I have also reset and reloaded the game multiples times with each strategy.

All, with no success.

im on the Xbox series X. I ran into him once walking near the boat the first time I got on the event but have not been able to find him again. I don’t want to miss out on the limited time items after getting all the tokens. Please give me some help here.

Thanks a ton

• Ubi-Oxavo

Hello @itzzzjohnnyboy and welcome to Discussions. Sorry to hear you've checked in docks, but Norvid is still missing.

If Norvid isn't there, please record the short video showing us you checked the docks, upload it on any video hosting of your choice and send us the link.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Official Response
  • ItzzzJohnnyBoy
    11 posts

@ubi-oxavo thanks for the quick response I shall attach a YouTube link shortly

Suggested Topics