ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CRYPTO196
    Original poster 5 posts

This has been a feature since Far Cry 3 that fans have loved yet it has been removed in this game. Option to reset outposts added that extra replay value since you could at any time reset them and just go on a binge of clearing outposts and lose time very easily. I have done that in every Far Cry game. I love FC6 but Insurgency just isn't the same and it doesn't make me want to come back to the game. I have completed it 100% and unlocked almost everything so there isn't much to do anymore. Having the option to reset the outposts would definitely make me come back to the game more often. Keep the Insurgency as well but just give us this option.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rickidoo2010
    148 posts

@crypto196 Totally agree. If you've played New Dawn, the repost reset brought on stronger enemies which was a great amount of fun. Trying to take an outpost with those red spider-man looking enemies was always a blast. It is a shame that this feature was left out of 6. Maybe it was because of budget I don't know. Seems to me it would have helped up the challenge in the game which is the one thing sorely lacking.

• AngriusMaximus
    41 posts

Agreed. Or at least have SOMETHING like an attacking FND convoy that assaults the outposts and you need to successfully defeat them or they re-capture the outposts, like in Div 2.

• fluidn
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • fluidn
    5 posts

If you load in to the game once a week, you'll get outposts reset by the Insurgency. There's more that get reset than you need to complete the Insurgency now too after a recent change, so even if you do the Insurgency you'll still get a fully reset map after a few weeks.
    I'd rather an option to reset them all too, provided the Insurgency only reset what's required to complete the Insurgency. I'd reset them when I have time to play and preserve my completion otherwise.
    I don't have the time now to re-clear all the ones reset by the Insurgency and I don't like all the time I spent clearing them in the first place being undone by something I didn't ask for. So while I'd like to play the game, I don't, because I prefer to not see the reset outposts I didn't request.

• Butcherbird59
    132 posts

@crypto196 Maybe there is but only if you have reached 100% progression! 👏 This map is vast with plenty of hard/long missions

Suggested Topics