ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• A1R50FT-10
    Original poster 515 posts

Hello Ubisoft,

I have read the statement by the WDL Development team and I would like to ask a question in relation to it

Can I ask if the Development Team plan to fix any of the bugs identified in the game now that the team have said 'TU 5.6 is the last update for the game'?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us following the official statement from the Watch Dogs Legion Development team. We understand that this may not have been the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment this has caused.

I'd like to assure you all that we have passed on your feedback to the dedicated teams for further consideration. As mentioned within the Dev Team statement, TU 5.6 was the last planned update for Watch Dogs Legion. This being said, the Player Support team will continue to monitor these forums and offer support to our players where we are able to.

If you are encountering any issues with the game, we encourage you to reach out within the Player Support forums, or to contact us via the Ubisoft Help website, so we can do our best to assist you. We are unable to promise that these issue will be resolved, though we will ensure that any reports are passed on to the dedicated teams.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • HeySlickThatsMe
    30 posts

Shouldn't it be obvious they won't fix any bug? As you said, TU 5.6 was the last update for the game

• A1R50FT-10
    Shouldn't it be obvious they won't fix any bug? As you said, TU 5.6 was the last update for the game

My understanding is that content wise there won't be any further updates but to me it is unclear if bugs will be fixed. Hence the creation of this thread

• KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned

@a1r50ft-10 Not likely. When they say last update, they mean no more patches either.

• AlePlay
    736 posts

I'm really sorry it ended like this ..

• rassekalo
    1 posts

Dear developments
    Hello,
    It's too sad to hear it you couldn't fix your game, I can't still play without a crash.
    Tell me please why are you such clowns?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey,

We don't have any further title updates planned for the game. For more information, you can check out the blog post here.

@Enough_B_Sh I see you've not got a support case related to your crashing issue with this game. Please reach out on one of the options below if you would like us to look into why your game is crashing, as this may be something we can help resolve. Usually if it was a game issue that requires a patch, most players (or at least those with a similar setup to yours, if you are on PC) would be having it:

Live Chat (only when it's available) 

Twitter

Facebook

Official Response
  • WildChild1336
    15 posts

@ubi-froggard So what about bugs that still aren't fix? Plan to fix those to make the game playable?

• A1R50FT-10
    Hey,

We don't have any further title updates planned for the game. For more information, you can check out the blog post here.

That's somewhat disappointing to hear though I can't say that I am surprised by this at all.

I guess I should've know earlier that reporting these bugs in Legion was going to be a waste of time.

• akvbroek
    7 posts

@ubi-froggard This is quite disappointing, as the save bug isn't just a slight inconvenience. It makes the game entirely unplayable. I can see not fixing small things, maybe a bugged mission—but leaving the game unplayable? Yikes.

Can you please confirm that this very specific, game-killing bug with wide effect is really never going to be fixed? Is it really true that I won't ever be able to play this game? 😓

• T1gerAssAssin
    175 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • T1gerAssAssin
    175 posts

@ubi-froggard

Please forward this message to every employee of ubisoft that worked on the legion project.

UBISOFT YOUR FIRED

• A1R50FT-10
    Hey,

We don't have any further title updates planned for the game.

I can't believe the Devs aren't even going to address the bugs in this game! From Hostile NPC's, screen tearing to the campaign save feature not working properly, the game isn't playable without it crashing!

The players deserve better than this!

• HeySlickThatsMe
    30 posts

@t1gerassassin Every employee doesn't deserve this, the higher-up do

• AlePlay
    736 posts

I think sincerely
    that the developers probably would have liked to carry on WDL for 10 years (If you pay him his salary!)
    someone higher up, noticed that WDL doesn't produce enough "profits" so they turned off the tap

• T1gerAssAssin
    175 posts

@heyslickthatsme

Did the higher ups tell support staff to ignore customers inquiries?

Did the higher ups tell the devs to create a poorly written story?

Did your statement you put forth reflect anything more than another persons opinion?

My statement is not so shallow as to be made with only this particular incident in mind.
    I understand your position, however disagree and believe it to be naive.

#HoldUbisoftAccountable

• T1gerAssAssin
    175 posts

@aleplay

I can't express how developers may or may not have felt.

I can only use facts, such as a developer claiming they cannot reproduce something that is impossible to avoid.

Or the inappropriate actions of staff that are ignored.

Honestly if someone continues to work somewhere they know and see is detrimental they obviously are part of the problem.
    Simply ignoring things makes them just as responsible.

#HoldUbisoftAccountable

• T1gerAssAssin
    175 posts

@ubi-froggard

Ubi the berry deleted my post after moving it to this thread.
    It is not a violation of the cod to have customers show support on a petition to sway the choice ubisoft made to drop Legion.

Once again I believe my rights as a paying customer have been violated and still have no way to report malicious behavior of the ubisoft staff.

To ubi the berry, how dare you.
    You're power tripping habits are one of the reasons ubisofts reputation and stocks continue to fall.

#HoldUbisoftAccountable

• A1R50FT-10

@t1gerassassin wait which comment got deleted?! Whatever you wrote, i doubt it goes against the COC

• HeySlickThatsMe
    30 posts

@t1gerassassin "Did the higher ups tell support staff to ignore customers inquiries?"
    That depends on what it is, they will ignore most of bug related questions or reply with generic response because the game was axed off development and it's been like that for few months now

"Did the higher ups tell the devs to create a poorly written story?"
    The story used to be better but the higher ups demanded the storyline to be rewritten for some reason, which is why it sucks in final product, it originally had much more depth and more characters since originally you had to find out what happened to old dedsec london with help of dedsec international (Cairo, Houston, Caracas, Seuol and Sydney + technically Germany) and ofcourse be aware of a traitor in dedsec - Emily Read also known as Sabine Brandt (alias), they also planned to have an update or DLC that would take us to those locations to complete 150+ mini-missions, and another expansion which would take us to British Virign Islands, now guess why all of this is not in final product?

Suggested Topics