ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RoyalAce19
    Original poster 1 posts

Please note this was not made by anyone who is in charge of part of the making of R6 Extraction but by a fan. With that said, i wanted to put a place for the community to share their ideas and hopefully help the developers think of other ones!

Example:
    It would be interesting to see the goop that slows you down (cant remember the name) become more difficult to deal with, I’m aware the broken doors malfunction but how about a door effected with a different variant of the goop causing it to block paths for the operatives till either It’s beating down like a castle door or use Other operatives like sledge to knock it down faster or Add dokkaebi who can fix the door and possibly other tech malfunctions caused by the goop.

Please note this is more to see other ideas in general and NOT For actual things about the game that possibly needs to be fixed such as glitches.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Enrik_Bardhi
    2 posts

there should be a mode about this game something like where there is 3 players competing with another 3 player in two different maps and should race over which team gets more points in objectives. per objective there should be challenges that pop up on your screen to give you extra points. one of the challenges can be to do the whole objective stealthy. which ever team dies can no longer progress which could give the other team hope of catching up. which ever team wins will get alot of xp and unique cosmetics and if your team dies instead of waiting for the other team to die you can just exit the game and play other games. If the team in your last game doesn’t succeed then you should receive your xp saying that you won in the main menu where there you have an inbox mail system where you can collect your rewards in previous game. This game mode will keep player occupied, competitive and also force them to play cary tactical where picking a certain operator for a certain mission matters alot. This game mode with the support of the community and alot of work including the marketing will increase the player base and it would appeal to alot of tactical players and others.

• Disneyadventure
    23 posts

@enrik_bardhi They have said from the beginning that this is just a coop game, no pvp. They could make it a battle royale to attract those people or add fishing to attract those people but it would be a different game then.

The game is doing just as good as they needed to and remember that big studios don’t just care about profit they may have other motivations also.

with Rainbow, Division and far cry Ubisoft has pretty much established that they are the dominant tactical shooter company if not the best studio currently out there and that attracts lots of investment dollars.

Also I understand that the development costs for this game were very small so they have probably already recovered that and are just making all profit at this point.

Many people want just a quality coop shooter and Ubisoft established that they are the company for that so there is no need for pvp here.

• ClaudeSj3654
    4 posts

A) The Rescue mode sounds very unique, could be a little puzzle-like, working together to find the right room because wrong room is gg. Forget about limited comms tho, cant implement that when you can just use discord.
    D)Didn't play Outbreak but I think I agree, abandoned/contaminated is cooler than science lab [censored]
    E)From what i've seen the UV light seems incredibly useless, im sure the game would have been darker if the gameplay wasnt so similar to Siege.
    Love the idea of support gadgets like medkits, ammo, O2, antidote, etc

• Aspire2831
    2 posts

@enrik_bardhi You don't want to split an already medium-small player base... PVP is never the way in a dominant PvE game trust me.

• xbladebrett
    1 posts
    1. A game mode where everything is pitch black and you just have your UV light to detect. Enemies can't see you, you can see enemies (very limited) and the enemy movements are based around sound. So like have Alibi/Ela/Hibana abilities or universal utility to create noise/distract whilst doing objectives. Make sound and you get swarmed or have to create a noise distraction elsewhere.
    2. An arcade game mode where enemies randomly spawn and disappear and you have to shoot them/test your reaction speed. Like a tactical course for Extraction but it gets harder and harder and has a score/time that can be compared.
    3. Dedicated defense style missions with setup and timers for waves of enemies, with intermissions/boss rounds. Use of airlock to move to another area to defend with setup time. Additional universal utility like more advanced traps/reusable.
    4. Play as the enemy, would be really cool if you could play as the enemy, you pick your enemy type and then cooperatively dismantle the attacking AI/team. Just like in the Siege DLC mode but with more advanced options as the game engine would support more sophisticated enemy abilities/roles.
    5. Fun game free for all game mode where you have to try and reach the end objective without alerting enemies, if they are alerted they scream/summon and you have to hide and other players are alerted to your progress. First one to reach the airlock/extraction wins and gets an advantage for the next round. Can implement use of claymores (but as sound traps). Flash grenades to annoy competitors.
    6. Implement an Overwatch/support mode, where 2 players are guided by their 3 in a mission command/coach sort of style where the overwatch has a suppressed sniper with uv/thermal scope and is able to guide the players through each challenge. Alternatively the Overwatch could have a birds eye view of the map or a flying drone that can scout and provide tactical support.
    7. Another arcade game mode where you have no weapons besides your react knife and you have to run away from a smasher/avoid him. More smashers spawn and they get faster and eventually just know exactly where you are. Last man standing style.

These are just some ideas I thought about before I went to sleep last night.

• Silver_Hawk
    4 posts

@xbladebrett
    Holy crap, man. Great ideas.

1. Pitch Black mode with only UV flashlights, I think this one is doable.
    2. Arcade game mode is a good idea, like a score attack submode ala Area 51.
    3. Defending against alien attacks? If they work the AI well(this is completely doable, as players can train AI in Smash), the AI could learn and adapt to player tactics, but the AI data(sliders) would only be stored in the player's account, and the AI uses the data stored in the match host's account.
    4. That would be a neat mode to add, play as a villain is always cool in shooter games.
    5. Unfortunately, this would require adding a PvP system to the game.
    6. Two man with a coach mode? Cool, but, the game is worked around having 3-man teams, not 2. Unless Ubisoft works this mode and balances it for 2 operating players. Operating means those who go into action. This could be called Operation Overseer/Overwatch mode.
    7. Hardcore survival mode basically. Those who love playing with knives would love this mode.

Overall, I think your ideas are cool, only 5 would require full changes to the game.

• COWARDWEAZL43
    7 posts

@RoyalAce19 I would love them to release the Outbreak mode extraction as a DLC or something just a copy and paste of the OG mode

• COWARDWEAZL43
    7 posts

@Enrik_Bardhi I'd love for them to add the Outbreak event from siege just a copy and paste in as a DLC or something. As for new mode ideas what about big town or city maps and do a first contact event where you are tasked with quarantining the town first mission could be evacuation where you must rescue as many civilians as possible then they could bring back the OG outbreak skins or new early infected skins and enemy's. the next faze could be set up the check points and automated doors and extraction pads I haven't thought this faze out it clearly needs more depth and IDK what the third faze could be.

• Facetious.
    6 posts

@RoyalAce19
    Have a look at this: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/166309/needed-changes-to-extraction?lang=en-US
    Just a 'small' list with simple stuff that improves quality of live and gameplay by a lot.

Suggested Topics