ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• alwaysblazed82
    Original poster 11 posts

So now that all the global events have been over for more than a week, and we've re-run the seasons, what is supposed to keep us busy until the update (which is probably months away)? I've been playing since the game released, and I've run all of the content at least 100 times over. I honestly don't care if you re run the seasons for a third time just to give us something to do, it would be better than the state of limbo the game is currently in right now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    948 posts

I honestly just stopped playing, no reason to force yourself

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@alwaysblazed82 the same thing we do every night, try and take over the world 😛

I hadn't played more than a handful of hours since Faye the first time.. I've played a few hours here and there over the past few weeks - working on some optimization and farming for two new build ideas in preparation for the Spec changes hopefully working in their favor.

Though I'll probably be playing Extraction, Hitman 3, and Dying Light 2 now, until new TD2 content or Heartland drops.

• WrecK3rr
    392 posts

Take a break from Division 2 and play other games.

I recently started playing the new Motherland DLC for Breakpoint and very much enjoying it so far.

• TK105
    92 posts

@alwaysblazed82
    - If you have already purchased "Warlords of New York", increase your SHD level. The higher the SHD level, the more "HP Boost" you can get and the more HP you get. I use Random Matchmaking over and over again on a daily basis to perform mission replays on heroic difficulty thousands of times and continue to raise my character level.

- It may be good to save a lot of credits. In a future title update, a specification called "EXPERTISE" will be added, and it seems that it will be possible to easily acquire GAINING PRO FICIENCY by donating currencies as "Donating materials". Having a lot of money(credits) in your possession may be an advantage in the future. By the way, I'm currently saving about 47,000,000 credits.😊
    ( EXPERTISE: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/the-division/the-division-2/news-updates/3Eqa62fOd4sDI1hqjSVdI2/intelligence-annex-expertise )

• California_Dude
    9 posts

Consider playing a service level game like World of Tanks where there is monthly content and you are not left in limbo for months and waste your time after the game dies after 2 or so years. World of Tanks has been going strong for 10 years now with over 400 tanks to collects, strong clan clan communities where you fight against other clans on a global map, clan wars tournaments, global server support across all continents and special events every 2 months. Over 36 maps to play on. Endless fun and possibilities.

• Mamba.63.
    3 posts

@alwaysblazed82 Hunters ... go get 'em ...

• x41x6Ex64x79
    17 posts

Wait until the Division movie is released.... then you can watch that repeatedly every night....

It may sound tedious, but its likely to be less repetitive than D2 has become 😠

• DeathGuard40k
    9 posts

so boring… but it would be much better if they rerun season 2

• Aced_100
    264 posts

I got a wheel and playing some car games it's really fun.

• Peter8uk
    119 posts

Feels like I've been doing iron horse raids so much I've burnt out. Staring at spawn doors to kill same 2-3 NPCs over and over or if tank or healer pressing same switches and valves.

I am amazed across discord servers people do the same raid every night! I think the social aspect more than the raid mechanics keeps the interest.

• HonestlyOK1986
    199 posts

@alwaysblazed82 ive been helping xmas noobs level up, call for backups, general dz'ing but the dz's are pretty dead now, even more so than before. You get the odd group thinking killing a few solo farmers is skillful play but thats generally it. I may start going for commendations. I got bored of them on td1 so only reached over the 3000 barrier for the shields. Any in td2 ive got from just playing. May do a hardcore. I plqy alot of other games now instead, dont expect td2 content for months, find something else to do.

• Dieze
    13 posts

@tk105 Only important is 1k SHD. Hp boost is to small, also HP is rather useless. Maybe if u get like 1 million SHD...

• Noxious81
    1197 posts
    (...) Only important is 1k SHD. Hp boost is to small, also HP is rather useless. Maybe if u get like 1 million SHD...

I agree that the three additional HP per SHD Level above 1,000 is pretty useless. But nonetheless: accumulating SHD Levels beyond 1,000 is a pretty good thing for using the scavenging option of the SHD Watch. That in fact might be one of the easiest and quickest ways to get SHC Calibration materials for Optimization.

• Imagine_Brata
    760 posts

In 2 days I will play Dying light 2. Then I will be busy for a while 😀 😀

Suggested Topics